Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to hit the powerball! :eyebrows::rofl:

DUH!
Alright! If I win the Powerball Mark, I'll buy You a house of your own.
There are some crazy nice homes over in Westlake!

My ACinfinity controller reads a lot higher RH than my InkBird I put the sensors an inch apart and still reading a lot higher. I'm thinking the Inkbird is closer to the truth (i have 2 of them). I should figger out how to calibrate them. Any advice much appreciated.

It’s pretty easy go to settings then push button until you see temp or rh offset then adjust +\- to get desired setting
IMG_6860.png

This is assuming you have the controller 67

It’s pretty easy go to settings then push button until you see temp or rh offset then adjust +\- to get desired settingView attachment 1637906

I guess I need to look at the 69 pro controller information.

It’s pretty easy go to settings then push button until you see temp or rh offset then adjust +\- to get desired settingView attachment 1637906

Thanks! Between my Govees thermo-hygrometers, InkBirds, and ACinfinity controller, they all get different readings. ACinfinity is the one that's way out so I guess I'll calibrate ACinfinity to match the consensus between the other devices.

DUH!
Alright! If I win the Powerball Mark, I'll buy You a house of your own.
There are some crazy nice homes over in Westlake!
Lmao thats where these houses are i am sharing! The private neighborhood of vaquero ranch! I’ll take this 1 por favor! ;)

Lmao thats where these houses are i am sharing! The private neighborhood of vaquero ranch! I’ll take this 1 por favor! ;)

We might have to take that pool out for a little while until we get your underground grow room built. Put it back in there after we get it built if you want it. :eyebrows: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back