Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! Between my Govees thermo-hygrometers, InkBirds, and ACinfinity controller, they all get different readings. ACinfinity is the one that's way out so I guess I'll calibrate ACinfinity to match the consensus between the other devices.
That's what I'm gonna do! I've got several to use!

I don’t see anyone renting this place! :crying:

1696950809967.png

Thats $57k per month not year! :yoinks::rofl:

Thanks! Between my Govees thermo-hygrometers, InkBirds, and ACinfinity controller, they all get different readings. ACinfinity is the one that's way out so I guess I'll calibrate ACinfinity to match the consensus between the other devices.

Same issue here I go by the average :shrug:

Not that i would use it but wonder who used to live here! All kinds of sports jerseys in the pics and even had this!
View attachment 1637908

View attachment 1637907
I take that stupid punching dummy and that damn treadmill out. I'd replace the treadmill with a nice recumbent bike and a big screen in front of it so I could play like taking a trip outdoors! I think they have set ups where the bike will load up like what's in the video. That would be cool.
I don't need a retarded ass Punching dummy to practice on. I already know where and how to hit and besides I'm too lazy for that crap nowadays. If I feel the need for getting physical, It's Desert Storm Commemorative 92F FTMFW!:eyebrows::eyebrows::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Alright this damn sensor must be screwed! I placed the other sensor in the tent close to they see Infinity sensor. Temperature is accurate enough and coincides well with the other sensor. The added sensor doesn't show the little over two degree fluctuation in the temperature, but that may be due to refresh rates, But the extra sensor has been extremely stable.

A few days ago I did change the way I was introducing the makeup air into the tent. I just basically changed sides.
The first change I did this morning was to swap inlet hoses for a longer one. I could bring the air further down in the tent and have more hanging out the tent into open air. I couldn't tell the difference at all in the readings. So I kept that one in the same place and added another to the other side.

I just can't see how there would be that much fluctuation in this setup

Left side
IMG_20231010_104020075_HDR.jpg

Right side
IMG_20231010_104037315_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back