Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey 420! What's up with Bruce and Priest? They doin a tour together?

not that i'm aware of....howeverrrrr :eyebrows:, i do know that Bruce is comin out with a solo album/tour in early 2024 called The Mandrake Project....now, don't ask me jus how he planz to coincide all o' that with the new Maiden tour....but then again, Bruce ain't human, so....:goauto: anyway, Priest will also be comin out with a new album next year as well, called The Invincible Shield....and this past weekend was the Power Trip Festival for 3 nightz & the bill included Maiden, Priest, Metallica, AC/DC, Gunz N' Rozez & Tool :headbang: ppp

IMG_7937.JPG

:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All You happy Tuesday Live Stoners.

@Mañ'O'Green :d5: :pass: Front right is Stone Dragon #1

It has a male look to me?

Well, I got another AC Infinity fan for my 2x4 tent with the smart controller.
I don't know. I think it's got a bad Humidity sensor. I can open up the logs and look at the fluctuations. It's showing really stupid large fluctuations in the humidity. It's just not doing that! No Way! At least not that damn much!
New Device #1 is the 4x4 tent............... absolutely no huge swings in humidity.
New Device #2 is the 2x4 tent. There is just no way that I can see the humidity fluctuating that much when the exhaust fan is set on a steady state and taking the same air from the same lung room as #1.

It just doesn't make any sense to me!

View attachment 1637874
View attachment 1637873
Some times it is just the "Scale" of the display that makes it look like a big swing when it is not. The other thing is when I got my first Pulse One I could not believe the effect taking a shower had on the humidity in the grow space, it is huge! I don't have any meters that agree with each other, there is always some difference. The conditions in and of the two tents are not equal, just a single plant would change the parameters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back