Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

And Away We Go :lildab:
dab-dabbing.gif

not that i'm aware of....howeverrrrr :eyebrows:, i do know that Bruce is comin out with a solo album/tour in early 2024 called The Mandrake Project....now, don't ask me jus how he planz to coincide all o' that with the new Maiden tour....but then again, Bruce ain't human, so....:goauto: anyway, Priest will also be comin out with a new album next year as well, called The Invincible Shield....and this past weekend was the Power Trip Festival for 3 nightz & the bill included Maiden, Priest, Metallica, AC/DC, Gunz N' Rozez & Tool :headbang: ppp

Knew they were both coming out with albums, but heard some murmurs that something else was goin on with both which usually means tour dates...could be something else. Was just inquiring if you knew what that something else was

Did a search for using sauerkraut and/or kimchi for ferments/teas and didn't come up with anything for weed specifically. @Mañ'O'Green, your thoughts?
I do not know the effect of adding lactobacillus to soil directly, Something in that state of natural decay would be in the compost pile in my garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back