Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this is the overhead view of that house!

1696947250255.png

Ive been craving steak for so long, i was working in little village for a minute yesterday, Mexican neighborhood, and just everyblock smells better than the last. I was like get me the fuck outta here :crying:
Yeah you gotta run from that crap dude when you got the munchies hardcore!!

I don't normally buy T bone steaks. My preference is rib eye. But the store had them on sale And they were really more like Porterhouse cut with as big as the small side was. They were actually decently thick cuts also ! So I picked up three. it ended up a little bit over 10 Bucks a pretty big steak.
Each got spiced up a little bit different, but each one had some chopped garlic on top. They all got vacuum packed and placed in the freezer.
Sous Vide FTMFW!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Well, I got another AC Infinity fan for my 2x4 tent with the smart controller.
I don't know. I think it's got a bad Humidity sensor. I can open up the logs and look at the fluctuations. It's showing really stupid large fluctuations in the humidity. It's just not doing that! No Way! At least not that damn much!
New Device #1 is the 4x4 tent............... absolutely no huge swings in humidity.
New Device #2 is the 2x4 tent. There is just no way that I can see the humidity fluctuating that much when the exhaust fan is set on a steady state and taking the same air from the same lung room as #1.

It just doesn't make any sense to me!

View attachment 1637874
View attachment 1637873
My ACinfinity controller reads a lot higher RH than my InkBird I put the sensors an inch apart and still reading a lot higher. I'm thinking the Inkbird is closer to the truth (i have 2 of them). I should figger out how to calibrate them. Any advice much appreciated.

Man i had to pick up an order from a barbecue place yesterday and holy shit i almost just sat down and at the persons doordash at a table! I don’t like brisket or ribs but everything else there i woulda hoovered down! The order went to that super rich neighborhood i have posted before where bunch of famous people live! Kinda hard to tell the enormity of this house cuz of the fence but this was house across street from where i dropped order!

View attachment 1637898

Pretty crazy when i turn my phone into landscape mode yet the house is still so huge it doesn’t fit in the frame!
You don't like brisket? :yoinks::gassy::gassy1:
You can't be a native Texan and your Texan card could get pulled pretty easy. Watch Out for the cops!:funny::funny::funny:

I need to hit the powerball! :eyebrows::rofl:

We had a holiday yesterday, Columbus/ indigenous peoples day, but supposedly mail still goes out now??? I saw mail trucks out delivering... Traffic was nothing on the way into work but then about noon all the people going home after comin in for the long weekend made it hell.
Im ok . Starting late today cuz im wiped. I managed to get a full day in yesterday i ate when I got home but I can tell my body is at a defecit. So im tryna get some energy going. No call from the doctor yet. Keeping myself going through all this is like adding an entire other job. Silly Pinky runnin circlesView attachment 1637877
Schools were closed here yesterday, but the stock market was open, and the post office. I celebrated by buying a tank of indigenous gas at Big Indian Gas Station and Smoke Shop. Free gift if you buy 10 gallons of gas:
free_joint.jpg

Wrong house this is the 1 i took pic of! Either would work tho! :rofl:

My ACinfinity controller reads a lot higher RH than my InkBird I put the sensors an inch apart and still reading a lot higher. I'm thinking the Inkbird is closer to the truth (i have 2 of them). I should figger out how to calibrate them. Any advice much appreciated.
I think that's one of the problems with the sensor in question.
I have another monitor in the 4 by 4 tent It is pretty much the same as what the AC Infinity shows.
I don't think it's gonna matter much, but I just changed the way I introduce air into that tent in question then took the monitor from the 2.3 tent and placed it in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back