Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a holiday yesterday, Columbus/ indigenous peoples day, but supposedly mail still goes out now??? I saw mail trucks out delivering... Traffic was nothing on the way into work but then about noon all the people going home after comin in for the long weekend made it hell.
Im ok . Starting late today cuz im wiped. I managed to get a full day in yesterday i ate when I got home but I can tell my body is at a defecit. So im tryna get some energy going. No call from the doctor yet. Keeping myself going through all this is like adding an entire other job. Silly Pinky runnin circlesView attachment 1637877
Need some company?

1696945593436.gif

Ive been craving steak for so long, i was working in little village for a minute yesterday, Mexican neighborhood, and just everyblock smells better than the last. I was like get me the fuck outta here :crying:
Man i had to pick up an order from a barbecue place yesterday and holy shit i almost just sat down and at the persons doordash at a table! I don’t like brisket or ribs but everything else there i woulda hoovered down! The order went to that super rich neighborhood i have posted before where bunch of famous people live! Kinda hard to tell the enormity of this house cuz of the fence but this was house across street from where i dropped order!

AC6CC571-ADD6-4B5B-9148-91B45D92A0E9.jpeg

Pretty crazy when i turn my phone into landscape mode yet the house is still so huge it doesn’t fit in the frame!

Are the tents the same size tho?
One's a 2 by 4 and the other 4 by 4. Both fans are on steady state. What is a 4 inch fan another is a 6 inch fan.
The flow rates of each tent is pretty much proportional to each other based on size.
That is just too much of a large swing in the 2x4 tent For it to be what's actually happening in the tent. I really even doubt the temperature swing also. None of my tents have that much of a temperature swing much less that much of a humidity swing.

Man i had to pick up an order from a barbecue place yesterday and holy shit i almost just sat down and at the persons doordash at a table! I don’t like brisket or ribs but everything else there i woulda hoovered down! The order went to that super rich neighborhood i have posted before where bunch of famous people live! Kinda hard to tell the enormity of this house cuz of the fence but this was house across street from where i dropped order!

View attachment 1637898

Pretty crazy when i turn my phone into landscape mode yet the house is still so huge it doesn’t fit in the frame!
Youve more self control than me :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back