Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very happy with the grow as it sits at the moment. All the tents are doing absolutely outstanding!
The girls are doing so well that my humidifier hasn't turned on in three days! The girls had been transpiring so much that it's maintained the humidity. So with that, I bumped the temperature up on the AC 2 degrees. The VPD has been hovering around 1.0-1.1. And the temperature has been hovering around 75-76*F. With several of the girls beginning building flower in ernest, it's time to bump that up a bit.
In the 4x4 tent, with all the girls beginning flower, Knows Candy well into it, It's also time to move up the ppfd.
My SeedStocker Girls In the other two tents STILL haven't showed sex yet!
:face:
:oops1:

I'm gonna have to slowly bump up the ppfd. Both are at on the verge of showing sex and are showing a bunch of bud sites. I think they'll come around pretty quickly If I take it slow.

Ain't it funny how a grow goes so well when you ain't got any damn gnats at the beginning!! Here are the girls as of a few minutes ago
:yay:
:crying:
:crying:
:woohoo:

IMG_20231010_065119729_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231010_065148580_HDR.jpg
IMG_20231010_065206775_HDR.jpg

#GrabaDab ......:lildab:...new Name for you.........:pighug:...work going okay......?

No nes on who the new guy is replacing....?.....:pass:

Nope I really don’t think it’s me I was joking. I have my faults like anyone else but I am more valuable cause I deal with customers where as others guys will just ingnore them and wait for the foreman or boss to take of them. Where I step up and help out. We supposedly just needed another guy.

I got mango mrrr I really don’t want to buy more seeds. I liked that strain and been meaning to grow it again

Partially exaggerated cause you’re only looking at a hr. Take it out further like for the day and the fluctuations won’t seems as big. Just a guess but I bet those high and lows are when the fan turns on to keep in parameters. Mine always look like that :shrug:
But look at both together, the other tent is not fluctuating with the same parameters

I guess I'm probably gonna have to send them pictures And see what they say.
I'm gonna look at my 4 by 4 setup and see if it's easy to swap out that sensor and put it in the 2 by 4 tent

Yeah for sure that’s the best way to diagnose it then if the problem moves you know the answer. Everything I see in a google search says bad sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back