Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
What aminos are ya using?

Also, was just looking up how to make lactobacillus. You ever make your own?

Anyone else make their own?
I've used a spoonful of yogurt or buttermilk as a lactobacillus culture to turn milk into yogurt or buttermilk overnight at 85°F.

Good afternoon @Mossy
Good morning everyone

:bighug: @PinkyNotTheBrain .......we've been out shopping.......:doh:....dog food......urgent....:biggrin:

There was a Local bank holiday Monday....a National bank holiday Wednesday......and the flipping shops were Heaving...........:pass:...you would Think they were shutting down for a month.......:crying:

How's your day.......?....

Will someone stick the coffee on......?.....I'm knackered..........:biggrin:

@JP1 @Cerebral Goo Did you know that some of the strains on this weeks drop are Dark Owl stuff?:wall: My buddy runs pretty much nothing but Night Owl he told me :shrug:
Get you some Mangos N Chem! She made some absolutely fantastic live Rosin! It was very crystalline in structure. I imagine if someone wanted to do an isolate with the rosin it would be very productive! I'm just not into isolate.

:bighug: @PinkyNotTheBrain .......we've been out shopping.......:doh:....dog food......urgent....:biggrin:

There was a Local bank holiday Monday....a National bank holiday Wednesday......and the flipping shops were Heaving...........:pass:...you would Think they were shutting down for a month.......:crying:

How's your day.......?....

Will someone stick the coffee on......?.....I'm knackered..........:biggrin:
morning-bear.gif
IMG_20231010_073653436.jpg

Well, I got another AC Infinity fan for my 2x4 tent with the smart controller.
I don't know. I think it's got a bad Humidity sensor. I can open up the logs and look at the fluctuations. It's showing really stupid large fluctuations in the humidity. It's just not doing that! No Way! At least not that damn much!
New Device #1 is the 4x4 tent............... absolutely no huge swings in humidity.
New Device #2 is the 2x4 tent. There is just no way that I can see the humidity fluctuating that much when the exhaust fan is set on a steady state and taking the same air from the same lung room as #1.

It just doesn't make any sense to me!

Screenshot_20231009-194933.png

Screenshot_20231009-194906.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back