Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can broil them real quick or dunk em in some hot oil to crisp them up. And there's about a million ways to make sauce for wings 🐔

@JP1 ....they were crisp......30 minute smoke then 10 minutes in the grill at 400 degrees.... :chef: ...crisp....

And...if I do normal crisp wings with sweet sauce....he eats it skin and all.........:biggrin:...just the smokey bit he doesn't seem to like....:crying:

Sigh......you cannot Win them all.......:pighug:

Thanks….u just reminded me my dads birthday was coming up! Too bad it was yesterday so just had to shoot him a sorry i forgot text! :doh::rofl:

Yeah....everytime I Remember hubbys ...I Think Bugger...that means I've Forgotten my SIL's who is the day before......:crying:...If I remember next year.......I'll Tip you the Nod........:yeah:

The plant Im having issues with, the run off tested at 7.21. Yall think that those results are an accurate example of what my soil is at?
Uhhhh hell to the no! U need a soil ph probe like i use or u need to dig some soil out the pot and do a slurry test! Runoff is not an accurate reflection of soil ph!

Morning.....just... @DDubs :pass: .. #SharingOne .......you bringing any nice bud for me......?
Good afternoon @Mossy Stuck in the office today. First time in a few weeks. Just waiting on the Rootbeer Float to cure. I just combined a couple of the bags so they should be ready for a good sampling on Friday. Just got this guy sprouting up too. High times ahead!

20231206_065400.jpg

20231202_233426.jpg

Uhhhh hell to the no! U need a soil ph probe like i use or u need to dig some soil out the pot and do a slurry test! Runoff is not an accurate reflection of soil ph!
Thats what I thought too I just wanted to see. I think Im gonna get a slurry test going, i gotta let it sit for a good 15 mins before testing right? And equal parts distilled water and soil if I remember right? Im saving up for a soil probe but Im kinda broke rn...soon but not soon enough

I am going to run out of coconut oil caps before I can get my current grow harvested and processed. So I went to a local dispensary that had live hash resin on sale for their Dabcember deal. 6 grams for $110 + tax. I got Raspberry Parfait and Castaway. The 2 strains with the highest thc %. lol They gave me 2 grams of wax and a concentrate infused pre roll for freebies.
:finger::crying:

They’ll prob have to roll my coffin into the dispo by time we have a legal option here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back