Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PinkyNotTheBrain is pretty good about remembering birthdays :jointman:

Yes he is

Uhhhh me thinks he looks at the “site birthdays” info on the home page! :yeah:

Umm pretty sure your wrong Amigro:pighug::yeah:
IMG_7615.png

Next time look for a live resin/rosin cart! I get em often but these most recent ones are made with liquid diamonds and something else (but i forget) and def way more potent! Can take 5-6 hits and get pretty toasty!
Yep, got two live resin carts….strong as fuck :headbang:

Well….perhaps time is on your side…. Old fucker can’t live forever
Ya as an example of how shady they are our medical program u can only get an inhaler/gummies/or thc pills and its max 10mg doses! And it was only for intractable epilepsy or terminal cancer and in 2022 they attempted to add nerve pain and PTSD for vets and by time committees got done the PTSD was out and nerve pain has some major qualifications to get onboard the shitty med program! :(

Watching the Ohio senate try to fuck us out of the bill we just voted on.

Dumb ass republican bitch is trying to argue that home grow is a problem because if each plant makes 4-6 ounces of flower, and if each plant can make 100 average size joints, thats 600 joints, thats a lot of weed! How are we going to keep it out of the hands of kids!

Completely overlooking that different people do different stuff with it. What if I want to make some strong ass edibles?
How many Ohio refrigerators have beer in them?.... how they gonna keep it out of the hands of kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back