Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0926.png

Nah…. Bet it happens sooner than you think….think about all the people that moved there recently….not to get political and what not.
Same tired old bastards in the capitol tho and we are one of the few states with no option for a statewide vote on canna! Gotta be the ones in office to do it and we have 1 piece of shit who keeps refusing to put any canna bill up for final senate vote! I mean go from house passing legal option to committees hacking it down to just decriminalizing it and then dude still refuses to put it up for the very last vote needed! :cuss::deadhorse:

Same tired old bastards in the capitol tho and we are one of the few states with no option for a statewide vote on canna! Gotta be the ones in office to do it and we have 1 piece of shit who keeps refusing to put any canna bill up for final senate vote! I mean go from house passing legal option to committees hacking it down to just decriminalizing it and then dude still refuses to put it up for the very last vote needed! :cuss::deadhorse:
Well….perhaps time is on your side…. Old fucker can’t live forever

I got six one gram carts the other day for 58 bucks :headbang::pass:
Next time look for a live resin/rosin cart! I get em often but these most recent ones are made with liquid diamonds and something else (but i forget) and def way more potent! Can take 5-6 hits and get pretty toasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back