Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry Biscotti and Chic-lit combo Live Rosin Is extremely good , but I sure as hell can't multitask with it! I'm fine at one task, quite good actually.
I just cannot multitask with it!
It's time travel weed also! You look down and then look up and an hour has passed! :eyebrows: :funny::funny::funny::funny:

I am going to run out of coconut oil caps before I can get my current grow harvested and processed. So I went to a local dispensary that had live hash resin on sale for their Dabcember deal. 6 grams for $110 + tax. I got Raspberry Parfait and Castaway. The 2 strains with the highest thc %. lol They gave me 2 grams of wax and a concentrate infused pre roll for freebies.

Hubbys Birthday today.......:bday:.....i remembered at about 8.30am.......:crying:

Lucky we are both exactly the same about birthdays.....:biggrin:..we both Forget them.....so there is no angst.....

I Probably reminded him it was his birthday......:crying:

His memory is getting so bad now for Appointments etc I suggested he back them up on Alexa....if you read the day time to it...it won't get it wrong....and it is back up for writing it down on the calender......:headbang:..{old school}...

Next appointment come in....he's reading it to me....and I said don't forget to back it up......
so he walks over to the display unit...

Looks at his appointment....looks at it.....looks at his appointment.....looks at it.....and I could see he was in a right glake.....:shrug:..then he turns to me and says........WTF's it's Name again........?..............:crying:.....
Thanks….u just reminded me my dads birthday was coming up! Too bad it was yesterday so just had to shoot him a sorry i forgot text! :doh::rofl:

You can broil them real quick or dunk em in some hot oil to crisp them up. And there's about a million ways to make sauce for wings 🐔
I must say….after looking at the picture she posted….those wings look nice and crispy. Damn near crawled through the screen to get one they looked so good :rofl: :pass:

Hey @Mañ'O'Green
I just got a new bag of Green Leaf nutes Calmg Pro……now it’s been a year or two since I’ve bought any of that…. I could be misremembering…..which is why I’m asking you……

Do you remember their calmg supplement being 12-0-3 ??? I sure don’t. :shrug::pass:

It definitely looks different, little white powdery granules, rather than the crystals it used to be….
Sounds like calcium nitrate! :yoinks::nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back