Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_8625.JPG

I did yorkshire puds and kept the braising steak au natural........... :chef: ........

IMG_8627.JPG

Brisket....?........just Wondering what might be called a London broil.......and it is all I can think of....... :chef: ...

View attachment 1651364

Ah Cheers @JP1 ........I don't know of an alternative here.....:headbang:...we do get beef leg....but cut in rounds with the marrow bone in the middle.....that is delish.........:pass:.....but it is slow cook......

View attachment 1651365
More around this area :pass:
Screenshot_20231206-115055.png

Well, my outdoor Asian Haze would drink three gallons of water in less than 36 hours
I suggest that you fully water your 5 gallon pot to get a starting point. You'll have a muscle memory of her weight to tell you when the water.
You should have a rough idea of how much water you're gonna use in one setting. Take half of that and slowly water with a sprayer, preferably with some sort of Surfactant in it. let it soak in thoroughly. Then take the remaining water and bottom water. Same as before, do it in cycles with time in between. You'll see how quickly the pot takes up the water. when the pot doesn't take up all the water within 10 minutes, the pot is fully watered. Pick the pot up and remember the weight. You can drain the water out of the tray once it's to that point. The next time you do it, you'll be able to pick up the pot to detect the weight and you won't have to drain the tray at the end.
That way you're doing it consistently and can realistically judge water usage.

Bear in mind that procedure is for a organic grow. If you're using salts you can run into accumulation problems . I never had a problem with it, but I was using mega crop at a low dosage every watering.
I would try that but Im neither growing organic or have a sprayer. I do heft my pots pretty regularly tho. Just today they are like air.

Watching the Ohio senate try to fuck us out of the bill we just voted on.

Dumb ass republican bitch is trying to argue that home grow is a problem because if each plant makes 4-6 ounces of flower, and if each plant can make 100 average size joints, thats 600 joints, thats a lot of weed! How are we going to keep it out of the hands of kids!

Completely overlooking that different people do different stuff with it. What if I want to make some strong ass edibles?

Blood stone x stone dragon are autos…..
Thanks Frank! The next grow will be all photos so yes she'll have to wait.
I do have only three Compassion X Stoned Dragon which are supposed to be semi autos. I can do a reversal on one and make some S1 in the next run.
That should be another good THC/CBD combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back