Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh......Lovely....I haven't had Stone Dragon in ages...and she is a Favourite............ :pass: ............

Now...what's this about Mice............?..............:shooty:...varmits...............unless they are Pink...........:biggrin:
I have some Bloodstone X Stoned Dragon, but, I didn't mark whether it is auto or photo or semi :face::biggrin:
My Little Seeded Bloodstone Girls are in the walk in closet drying their butts off! I let him run as long as I felt I could. They sure got ugly but they're gonna be good little producers. It's kinda crazy how the littlest one is absolutely the most seeded you think it could get! The big girl not so much. I did it exactly the same way and I think the big one got first dibs.

Is there anyone that has grown Crockett Tangie BX and can tell me something about it? RUCU CUCU has a Tangie as one of the parents. RUCU CUCU has some great overall structure and very nice bud structure. She also has some of the sweetest terps, even sweeter than Ogreberry, but unlike Ogreberry she has to be stimulated before she releases them.

I have some Bloodstone X Stoned Dragon, but, I didn't mark whether it is auto or photo or semi :face::biggrin:
My Little Seeded Bloodstone Girls are in the walk in closet drying their butts off! I let him run as long as I felt I could. They sure got ugly but they're gonna be good little producers. It's kinda crazy how the littlest one is absolutely the most seeded you think it could get! The big girl not so much. I did it exactly the same way and I think the big one got first dibs.

Is there anyone that has grown Crockett Tangie BX and can tell me something about it? RUCU CUCU has a Tangie as one of the parents. RUCU CUCU has some great overall structure and very nice bud structure. She also has some of the sweetest terps, even sweeter than Ogreberry, but unlike Ogreberry she has to be stimulated before she releases them.
Blood stone x stone dragon are autos…..

Nice chunk of cow

Brisket....?........just Wondering what might be called a London broil.......and it is all I can think of....... :chef: ...

IMG_8149.JPG

@Mossy
London broil is back leg muscle. Very lean. Very common cut in US. Generally marinate then cook hot and fast. 2-3lb chunk of beef at most grocery stores around here :pass:

Ah Cheers @JP1 ........I don't know of an alternative here.....:headbang:...we do get beef leg....but cut in rounds with the marrow bone in the middle.....that is delish.........:pass:.....but it is slow cook......

1701880547645.png

Morning everyone :pass:

quick question, how normal is it for a plant to suck up a freshly watered 5 gallon pot in about 16 hours? Because mine are like bone dry, pots are way lighter than i would normally let them get
Morning :toke::pass:
Definitely possible I’ve had plants drain a gallon EB Rez dry in 24 hr

Last edited:
Damn it hasnt happened to me until well into flower these plants are barely 5 weeks old lmao. Im guessing its cuz they were hungry and i just gave them their first feeding

Most all my plants start drinking heavy around then. It could have some to do with the feeding I believe plants will have a increased water consumption with the increased fertilizer

Morning everyone :pass:

quick question, how normal is it for a plant to suck up a freshly watered 5 gallon pot in about 16 hours? Because mine are like bone dry, pots are way lighter than i would normally let them get
Well, my outdoor Asian Haze would drink three gallons of water in less than 36 hours
I suggest that you fully water your 5 gallon pot to get a starting point. You'll have a muscle memory of her weight to tell you when the water.
You should have a rough idea of how much water you're gonna use in one setting. Take half of that and slowly water with a sprayer, preferably with some sort of Surfactant in it. let it soak in thoroughly. Then take the remaining water and bottom water. Same as before, do it in cycles with time in between. You'll see how quickly the pot takes up the water. when the pot doesn't take up all the water within 10 minutes, the pot is fully watered. Pick the pot up and remember the weight. You can drain the water out of the tray once it's to that point. The next time you do it, you'll be able to pick up the pot to detect the weight and you won't have to drain the tray at the end.
That way you're doing it consistently and can realistically judge water usage.

Bear in mind that procedure is for a organic grow. If you're using salts you can run into accumulation problems . I never had a problem with it, but I was using mega crop at a low dosage every watering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back