Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Ohio senate try to fuck us out of the bill we just voted on.

Dumb ass republican bitch is trying to argue that home grow is a problem because if each plant makes 4-6 ounces of flower, and if each plant can make 100 average size joints, thats 600 joints, thats a lot of weed! How are we going to keep it out of the hands of kids!

Completely overlooking that different people do different stuff with it. What if I want to make some strong ass edibles?
Someone needs to tell the tard, Republican or Democrat, that they handle it well in other states that have legalized cannabis. It's called parenting. It's something that the State doesn't need To stick their noses in!

Brisket....?........just Wondering what might be called a London broil.......and it is all I can think of....... :chef: ...

View attachment 1651364

Ah Cheers @JP1 ........I don't know of an alternative here.....:headbang:...we do get beef leg....but cut in rounds with the marrow bone in the middle.....that is delish.........:pass:.....but it is slow cook......

View attachment 1651365
London Broil is usually either top round, flank, or sometimes top sirloin…or sirloin cap. The round ones you posted are called beef shank here….it’s low on the leg, almost ankle area… :pass:

London Broil is usually either top round, flank, or sometimes top sirloin…or sirloin cap. The round ones you posted are called beef shank here….it’s low on the leg, almost ankle area… :pass:

Cheers @Frankthetank ....I was saying sirloin to myself when I saw @JP1 beef chart.... :chef: ....

Hubby cries for the beef shank slices.....when we see them...he has to have them......:pighug:...

BTW....I Forgot to tell you.....I Might have to get a divorce..........:crying:......

Hubby ate the smoked chicken wings.....he'd had a smoke....yum..yum...munch..munch......

When I looked at his plate for the dog tax....he'd pulled all the skin off and left it in a pile for the dogs.......:doh:..

so what was the Point in smoking them.....?........:nono:......

Cheers @Frankthetank ....I was saying sirloin to myself when I saw @JP1 beef chart.... :chef: ....

Hubby cries for the beef shank slices.....when we see them...he has to have them......:pighug:...

BTW....I Forgot to tell you.....I Might have to get a divorce..........:crying:......

Hubby ate the smoked chicken wings.....he'd had a smoke....yum..yum...munch..munch......

When I looked at his plate for the dog tax....he'd pulled all the skin off and left it in a pile for the dogs.......:doh:..

so what was the Point in smoking them.....?........:nono:......
That’s just wrong!!! Was the skin rubbery or tough at all? When smoking chicken you want to crank the heat to get crispy, bite through skin.. :pass:

I hope they do the right thing in the Ohio legislature. It is a big relief being able to grow at home legally.

I don't think anything crazy is going to pass before the bill goes into law tomorrow.

They don't seem to be going after home grow like they were before.

I do agree that edibles from dispensaries need to have better child proof containers. The shit I've seen from Michigan doesn't cut it. I don't understand why they can't just use a standard child proof pill bottle from the pharmacy.

That’s just wrong!!!

:headbang: Yup...........two refusals now........

IMG_7471.JPG

IMG_7475.JPG

First attempt....and his fish was cooked to Perfection...........:chef:....he says oh no..it tastes all smokey........:crying:

So I know its not something people usually do, but I gave my plants a heavy watering after doing a 3pt calibration on my ph meter. The plant Im having issues with, the run off tested at 7.21. Yall think that those results are an accurate example of what my soil is at? I did make sure to wipe out my saucers before testing too

Edit: in a peat based soil. I know itll buffer a bit, and it'll usually read higher but Idk how high is normal, the other 2 came in at about 6.75-6.8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back