Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
and be expected to grow by someone else’s plan.

:yeahthat: only thing I think you guy missed is they also seem to prefer quantity over quality

@Heart of flowers IMO to do what you want to do has to be done on your own. Someone once told me "if you want something done right you have to do it yourself" :toke::goodluck:

:yeahthat: only thing I think you guy missed is they also seem to prefer quantity over quality

@Heart of flowers IMO to do what you want to do has to be done on your own. Someone once told me "if you want something done right you have to do it yourself" :toke::goodluck:

As some of you know Im from a country where the laws isn’t pro-canna. We are kind of restricted. Legal at some point but not for commercial. I can’t just start a farm and nothing happens… haha

As some of you know Im from a country where the laws isn’t pro-canna. We are kind of restricted. Legal at some point but not for commercial. I can’t just start a farm and nothing happens… haha

jus move to the statez.......trust me, u can get away with any-fuckin-thing here :rofl: :doh: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back