Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some of you know Im from a country where the laws isn’t pro-canna. We are kind of restricted. Legal at some point but not for commercial. I can’t just start a farm and nothing happens… haha

Yup I do realize that just saying you'd need to get reestablished somewhere that it is legal. Which I know is not easy by any means but I don't know of anyone that could help here. Most folks I know here are just everyday joe smo's like you and I. If I had a connection like you speak of I'd be there but would also almost guarantee if someone has money invested they will have lots of input whether you like it or not. So that's why I say it needs to be done yourself if you want total control and say to what happens.

Most folks I know here are just everyday joe smo's
joeschmoshow-wow.gif

Yup I do realize that just saying you'd need to get reestablished somewhere that it is legal. Which I know is not easy by any means but I don't know of anyone that could help here. Most folks I know here are just everyday joe smo's like you and I. If I had a connection like you speak of I'd be there but would also almost guarantee if someone has money invested they will have lots of input whether you like it or not. So that's why I say it needs to be done yourself if you want total control and say to what happens.
Check!

1701547156772.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back