Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it soup-day today?

image.jpg

1701548400136.gif

I’m a bit sad cuz @Mossy got my first choice as her avatar! Unfortunately on phone tho u can’t choose a gif that actually moves so i picked something else! Guess i shoulda busted out the chromebook to add it! :shrug::rofl:

Yup I do realize that just saying you'd need to get reestablished somewhere that it is legal. Which I know is not easy by any means but I don't know of anyone that could help here. Most folks I know here are just everyday joe smo's like you and I. If I had a connection like you speak of I'd be there but would also almost guarantee if someone has money invested they will have lots of input whether you like it or not. So that's why I say it needs to be done yourself if you want total control and say to what happens.

Yep.
Very few peeps have any idea I smoke. Even people I KNOW for a fact are heavy users don't know that I do.

I have 2 friends that know, and I keep them well supplied with good weed.

I have a Masters degree and I work in a demanding area of the IT field.
There are weeks that I work 60-70 hours.

People I work with would shit their pants if they knew that pretty often I'm on a bluetooth headset listening to conference calls while I'm trimming weed or tending to my plants.

Even my neighbor, dude is an old school redneck and is very open about having grown weed and sold it in the past. He was bitching that he gave some cuttings to his buddy, and then after he got busted by the cops his buddy won't give him any back. He knows I smoke because I'm not gonna hide having a j in the hot tub. But he has no clue I grow. We even joked about it, and he was saying that my office would make for a perfect grow room, and I was like yeah, thats hilarious, but I'd never do that. (we were like 10 feet away through the wall where my half dozen plants are growing, LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back