Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon @Mossy . Sorry to hear you're not feeling well.

White Rabbits...white rabbits.....IF it stays as mild as it is...... :headbang: ...I'll be a happy bunny......

I'm a Wuss when it comes to vertigo though.......:biggrin:.....one of the few things that will keep me in bed.

How you doing......?...managing to keep the pain-killer levels up........:pass:

Guys, can anyone recommend me a job in Canada, or in US a grower?

Sure someone here got connections. And I’ll give you % of my salary 😀

Just a hook out there for me to do my hobby, and getting paid for it.

I’ll travel alone or with my GF…. Can work 24/7, you know what I mean 😀

White Rabbits...white rabbits.....IF it stays as mild as it is...... :headbang: ...I'll be a happy bunny......

I'm a Wuss when it comes to vertigo though.......:biggrin:.....one of the few things that will keep me in bed.

How you doing......?...managing to keep the pain-killer levels up........:pass:
U a Tough cookie :pighug:

Ya been smoking grease gun and doin Lime muffin dabs, mostly fasting during the day and tryna get the majority between like 5-9 pm.

Sure someone here got connections. And I’ll give you % of my salary 😀

Just a hook out there for me to do my hobby, and getting paid for it.
In legal states, it’s basically like getting any other job. Some states are more lenient than others as far as background checks go…but it’s literally just apply for a bunch of jobs, and keep applying until you get something. You’ll get on in an entry level position, and be expected to grow by someone else’s plan. :pass:

I think Indeed, Linked In, etc. have cannabis industry specific options. My understanding is that with wholesale prices being so low in many legal markets, there are more opportunities in other areas (concentrate manufacture, retail, etc). I could be wrong.

@Heart of flowers and @Mossy Thank you for the reps :thanks: :pass:And Hope you feel better soon Mossy.......got a bowl of homemade Turkey Noodle soup for you.....
20231202_121851.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back