Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope day 1 is when the seed pops up out the media but week 1 starts at soak IMO I think hopefully I didn’t just confuse you more I’m weird :face::oops1::condom:

Totally agree no need for soaking more then 24 hr and a seed can begin to drown after just a few hours
1701367471065.gif

Honestly, stems should be almost cracking when you bend them and outside if buds should be a little crispy feeling.
Yeah i did that with my granite runtz and the buds were dry as hell. Maybe its because the humidity is just naturally low in my house, just sucked out all the moisture. Im trying to figure this all out in my environment. Maybe I should just fork out the money for a drying tent so I can control the drying environment better.

This Zkittelz is pissing me off.

I just changed its water.

ph is dead nuts on 6.0

PPM of the nutrients in the water is 1250.

The northern lights right next to it getting the exact same treatment is doing great.

But NOOOOOoooo, the Zkittelz has to be a little b!tch with its leaves getting rusty spots and acting like its not happy.

I will not be buying Fast Buds seeds again, its always a crapshoot.
U do realize different strains feed at different rates right? Did them YouTube geniuses u been getting grow advice from neglect to tell you that?!? :shrug::pighug::crying:

I've always loved the way photographers shoot waves there!It makes the wave look so ominous and close !

That's because they are that close! They break right onto the cliff. Was there earlier this year and was standing right where the people are in the pics. Waves were only twenty feet that day. Not eighty like in the photo

U do realize different strains feed at different rates right? Did them YouTube geniuses u been getting grow advice from neglect to tell you that?!? :shrug::pighug::crying:

Nope. Just me learning how to grow in hydro, man.

Most of what I've read said to shoot for 1200 ppm, but I backed the Zkittelz off to about 1000.

Damn you I’m hungry as hell right now boss said he getting pizza for lunch which is a blessing and a curse cause he’s normally late getting back with it :doh:

View attachment 1650088
This gonna be u waiting on the boss after them lunchtime dabs kick in? :shrug::rofl::lildab:

1701368636686.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back