Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mango Smile is awesome. I just wish it actually smelled like mangoes - that would be perfect.
It depends, one of the plants I grew definitely had a mango 🥭 thing going on, but with that fruity gas that hits your head quick.

I’ve never had a bad 3bog cross, either…:smokeit: I bet that’s some good smoke :pass:
Actually 3BOG, I have heard is not that good. Smells horrible, but apparently when you cross her with something fruity, she shines 💯‼️👍

Actually 3BOG, I have heard is not that good. Smells horrible, but apparently when you cross her with something fruity, she shines 💯‼️👍

I had heard the same but only have grown 3bog x mango smile and it was fantastic she got huge but took forever to finish. One of my better first runs

Last edited:
@Mossy :coffee:got the salad :haha: be right there :vibe:

Attachments

• Lentil cucumber with honey mustard vinegerete.JPG
    Lentil cucumber with honey mustard vinegerete.JPG
    371.2 KB · Views: 2
  • tossed salad.JPG
    tossed salad.JPG
    351.6 KB · Views: 2
I had heard the same but only have grown 3bog x mango smile and it was fantastic she got huge but took forever to finish. One of my better first runs
That’s one of my favorite strains , I have had one plant get big and the other two were quite small. I just chopped one of the smaller ones (around 45 grams or so only) last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back