Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting a new dishwasher delivered this morning. Our broke like 2 years ago and my wife has been hand washing.

I got a black friday deal on a Bosch.
Getting Black Friday deals Like a Bosch

Morning Kittens. Woke up last night about 3 am with a sneezing bout that lasted a good 15 min. and my sinuses have been draining like crazy this morning. This cold snap might have got the pines to start dropping pollen. Got morning chores done, refilled the res and played with the shrooms. Time for a break

good morning freaks!

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 10.20.47 AM.png

speaking of kittens, my kitten is now 19+ years old. Good old kitty, never was one to jump up on the counters or tables. She likes to scratch on stuff, but if we get after her, she won't do it again. She's arthritic, but we make her keep moving and we keep her weight down. We keep thinking that she won't make it through another winter, but she's a trooper. Her mother lived to be over 20 years old, too. She's an odd eyed white, and a cfa champ. Gonna be hell when we need to say goodbye.

Thanks, @Frankthetank
Naturally, most of the credit goes to the breeder. I do think a great deal also goes to the way I prepped the individual bags for pressing by cold prepressing and the low tenp warm up of 130 F and then going to the low temperature of 170.
I think it definitely helps preserve the terpenes better!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back