Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Zkittelz is pissing me off.

I just changed its water.

ph is dead nuts on 6.0

PPM of the nutrients in the water is 1250.

The northern lights right next to it getting the exact same treatment is doing great.

But NOOOOOoooo, the Zkittelz has to be a little b!tch with its leaves getting rusty spots and acting like its not happy.

I will not be buying Fast Buds seeds again, its always a crapshoot.

ph is dead nuts on 6.0

The northern lights right next to it getting the exact same treatment is doing great.

But NOOOOOoooo, the Zkittelz has to be a little b!tch with its leaves getting rusty spots and acting like its not happy.

So sorry to hear . I have grown two of the FastBuds = Blueberry and Gorilla punch. Both superb with the Gorilla punch coming in second in a growers contest for terps in my area :coffee2: I know they are very light feeders until flower for me anywho :toke:

:worship: Those are some damn good looking chops!!! I have serious pork envy :kiss::rofl::rofl:

Shhhh!!!!....he got a piece of Pork Belly too....... :headbang: ...for the weekend.......:chef:.....

I'll save you some cracklin if you've brought me something Nice to smoke...........:eyebrows:

Morning @Mossy @Frankthetank @PinkyNotTheBrain @Shugrows

Hope you all have an awesome day!!
😚💨💨💨💨

I’m toking on some Mango Smile that’s been curing only about two weeks, but she’s nice 👍
Good morning buddy. Been thinking on picking up some mango smile. Everyone seems to rave about it. I got a tinto de verano going that is a cross of pinto noir and mango smile. Looking forward to trying it. Her at day 32
IMG_2846.jpeg

So sorry to hear . I have grown two of the FastBuds = Blueberry and Gorilla punch. Both superb with the Gorilla punch coming in second in a growers contest for terps in my area :coffee2: I know they are very light feeders until flower for me anywho :toke:

Yeah, I'm gonna back off on the nutrients, I'll take out a gallon and add a gallon of just water.

ph is dead nuts on 6.0

Yeah, I'm gonna back off on the nutrients, I'll take out a gallon and add a gallon of just water.

Yeah 1250 is a bit high for auto’s IMO :toke:

Good morning buddy. Been thinking on picking up some mango smile. Everyone seems to rave about it. I got a tinto de verano going that is a cross of pinto noir and mango smile. Looking forward to trying it. Her at day 32View attachment 1650078
Mango Smile is awesome. I just wish it actually smelled like mangoes - that would be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back