Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of kittens, my kitten is now 19+ years old. Good old kitty, never was one to jump up on the counters or tables. She likes to scratch on stuff, but if we get after her, she won't do it again. She's arthritic, but we make her keep moving and we keep her weight down. We keep thinking that she won't make it through another winter, but she's a trooper. Her mother lived to be over 20 years old, too. She's an odd eyed white, and a cfa champ. Gonna be hell when we need to say goodbye.
My mom had her Tux For around 15 years. She named him that because he was a black and white cat and it looked like he was wearing a tuxedo!:biggrin:
I don't ever remember him getting on top of a thing. He was an indoor and outdoor cat. He loved his outdoors! Actually, he liked Lording over the outside of the home. Well actually that included either home beside mom and across the street!:biggrin: He very seldom got into fights, but when he did, he always won. He was quite large, but not fat.
He was an overall pretty damn good cat that was a very affectionate and definitely not a picky eater. He minded extremely well and always came when you called him. The standout thing about Tux was His verbalization when he wanted to go outside. He always went to the front door and then he verbalized. Mom has had many visitors in her living room when he wanted to go outside and if it was their first time they would always be surprised and make a remark of how his verbalization sound exactly like the word OUT! There was no mistaking when he wanted outside!:rofl:
It was pretty funny to see the People's face when they heard him say out.
When I moved my mom out to the farm, he got way less territorial. I never saw him get into a fight with the barn cats and I had quite a few! His favorite place was the garden when I was in it, without any powered equipment.
He also loved Lounging underneath the big huge oak trees I had at my large front lawn. I think he liked waiting there for me to come home.
He didn't come when mom called for him one evening. And that's where I found him out underneath his favorite big Oak Tree. So that's where I buried him. I made him a little sandstone marker with his name on it.

IMG_8560.JPG

Not enough cauli for a cheese sauce.........so cabbage and brown gravy had to suffice............. :chef: ....

IMG_8561.JPG

and a good coating of rendered pork fat to baste the belly pork in..........:glutton:

Good morning buddy. Been thinking on picking up some mango smile. Everyone seems to rave about it. I got a tinto de verano going that is a cross of pinto noir and mango smile. Looking forward to trying it. Her at day 32View attachment 1650078
She’s going to be awesome bro, you’ll see! Love all the MS crosses. 😚💨💨💨🥰
Such a good strain. Adds a fruity terp profile to anything 🤘

I think I'm gonna change the name of one of my cats...... "Toely" because she Is fascinated with t my toes

I think Miss FeedBag would be more appropriate,

She's a very small cat. She is always the first one at the door when it's feed time. If she hears me getting the cat food that I have by the door she will jump at the door and make a lot of noise by scratching at it incessantly.
The last few mornings, she has been at my bedroom window telling me that she's hungry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back