Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just popped a Mephisto Grape Crinkle seed in some water. Might as well celebrate dropping $220 on a new light, LOL.
You won’t be disappointed. Those lights are good 👍
You will grow a monster now! That GK from Mephisto is such a nice strain too.🤘

I’ve heard the opposite….matter of fact, good friend of mine over on the Portal….3bog is his all time favorite.
That’s interesting. I had only heard it tasted like something nasty and funky, but I have no experience growing it myself.

You won’t be disappointed. Those lights are good 👍
You will grow a monster now! That GK from Mephisto is such a nice strain too.🤘

Awesome!

Well my Viparspectra P2000 will get moved to the seedling tent, and then the P1500 in the seedling tent is gonna get into a 2x2 tent where I'll keep any boys that I grow or reverse with STS spray.

@Mossy
Did you see the seeded shot I took yesterday of my Bloodstone girls?
In case you didn'tView attachment 1650087

So should I cut her down and let her dry before I go through the buds?

Yeah.....I can Hear her petticoats rustling from here..........:crying:...that is Well well developed seed.

I'd trim the big fans...let her dry for 3 or 4 days......then get a deep bucket or similar...an just Beat her against the side......98% of that seed will drop straight out.......:headbang:

That is Grey seed I'm seeing.......not white.....?...............:pass:

She’s going to be awesome bro, you’ll see! Love all the MS crosses. 😚💨💨💨🥰
Such a good strain. Adds a fruity terp profile to anything 🤘
Ms is the reason I picked up these beans and the pinto noir. I believe is cdlc and double grape. Grown both multiple times and love them both. So this 3 way should be one to write home about.

Honestly, stems should be almost cracking when you bend them and outside if buds should be a little crispy feeling.
No clue what everyone else does so that this trick works for them but using moisture meter as backup if i wait until i can bend and snap a stem the buds are usually dry as a mofo and around 5-7% on meter! Should be 10-12%!

I’ve yet to try mango smile….but have been hearing excellent things about her…. Might have to add that to the list :headbang::pass:
I got that strain for Black Friday 2019 when it was initially released but still haven’t grown it! Another member on here grew it and gave me some and it was def fire smoke! May do a couple sativa autos next run in the 2x4 instead of photos (gets too chilly in tents overnight for 12hrs of dark now) and if i go that route will def do the MS as one of the 2 choices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back