Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Rudd and Wilford Brimley, both at 52.

1701369109782.png

Welp back from a store and post office run. Hoping that's the last package to go but not going to hold my breathe. Think I'll see about putting up some X-Mas lights and getting my festive on.

Welp back from a store and post office run. Hoping that's the last package to go but not going to hold my breathe. Think I'll see about putting up some X-Mas lights and getting my festive on.

When I was a kid my dad would yell at me if I had the door open for too long because I was either cooling or heating the neighborhood.

Now with electric prices I feel the same damn way about lights. I ain't lighting the neighborhood up, thats what they got street lights for.

Nope. Just me learning how to grow in hydro, man.

Most of what I've read said to shoot for 1200 ppm, but I backed the Zkittelz off to about 1000.
But where did u read that is the real question! 1200 is high and its super duper high for an auto! Thats more ppm for a really heavy feeding photo but auto should def be waaaaay less! :d5:

Also if u haven’t noticed i just like harassing u and giving u shit but i rarely have a grow that doesn’t go sideways and clean off the tracks! I have noticed on some of your pics tho they look leafier then they should amd that can come from too much N in bloom! Makes em reveg more leaves vs focusing on buds and that could obv be from too high of ppm overall! :pighug::pass:

When I was a kid my dad would yell at me if I had the door open for too long because I was either cooling or heating the neighborhood.

Now with electric prices I feel the same damn way about lights. I ain't lighting the neighborhood up, thats what they got street lights for.
All LED baby...I can spend a couple bucks.

So even though Im no where near it yet. Im trying to find out a little more info about dry and cure with no moisture measuring devices. As most of you know I jarred 1 plant last harvest way too early and it turned all brown and funky smelling, since Im pretty tight on cash, how do you eyeball if its dry enough to jar?
You can find meters pretty cheap. Harbor Frieght has one for less than $15.

But where did u read that is the real question! 1200 is high and its super duper high for an auto! Thats more ppm for a really heavy feeding photo but auto should def be waaaaay less! :d5:

I can't find a whole lot of DWC info for autos online, so its mostly been me experimenting. I will back the PPMs down.

Also if u haven’t noticed i just like harassing u and giving u shit

I've noticed. I was starting to wonder what I'd done to piss you off.

but i rarely have a grow that doesn’t go sideways and clean off the tracks! I have noticed on some of your pics tho they look leafier then they should amd that can come from too much N in bloom! Makes em reveg more leaves vs focusing on buds and that could obv be from too high of ppm overall! :pighug::pass:

So I've been using Masterblend, which has an A and a B liquid.

A is the fertilizer + Epsom Salt

B is Calcium Nitrate, which is all the nitrogen.

So you are suggesting I back off the Calcium Nitrate a bit when in bloom?

Right now I mix 10ml of each to a gallon, which is the same mix I used for my tomatoes in the summer and what was putting me right at 1200 ppm.

Sounds like I should drop to about 7-8ml per gallon, and then when in bloom, drop to about 5-6ml of the Nitrogen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back