Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like burning the evidence! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

tumblr_otv1f0oo5u1wrhno7o1_400.gif
Touché

there was this saying, back in me college daze:
So, there's a cliff looking over a gorgeous valley with mountains on the other side.
The painters try to capture the view on canvas or paper
The sculptors grab some clay and use that to convey the majesty of the mountains
The musicians will work with the echos and record that
The actors just jump off to see how that will feel.

Just a touch larger than average, but yet the buds themselves are still very dense...
View attachment 1649827
:pass:
Yeah, that's pretty much the way mine is. Mine is pretty hefty too, but would have finished out a bit better under something more than Mars TS1000 150 watt light. I would have preferred just using that light as a mom light, I just didn't have the place to put it, but had to use it in a grow for winning it.

As far as the effect, is it more sativa or indica?

Yeah, that's pretty much the way mine is. Mine is pretty hefty too, but would have finished out a bit better under something more than Mars TS1000 150 watt light. I would have preferred just using that light as a mom light, I just didn't have the place to put it, but had to use it in a grow for winning it.

As far as the effect, is it more sativa or indica?
She is very Sativa....
giphy (24).gif

there was this saying, back in me college daze:
So, there's a cliff looking over a gorgeous valley with mountains on the other side.
The painters try to capture the view on canvas or paper
The sculptors grab some clay and use that to convey the majesty of the mountains
The musicians will work with the echos and record that
The actors just jump off to see how that will feel.
Yep! Actors are nothing but feewings........................... And no that's not a misspelling! :biggrin: :eyebrows: :headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back