Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp I am sold on Mephisto.

Ordered one seed of SODK for their special where any orders got a freebie of Grape Crinkle.

For $22 I got 2 seeds of SODK and 6 seeds of Grape Crinkle.

My wife is going to be so excited, she's wanted me to grow something heavy grape for a while.

Ordered one seed of SODK for their special where any orders got a freebie of Grape Crinkle.

My wife is going to be so excited, she's wanted me to grow something heavy grape for a while.
Ogreberry is a very sweet berry/grape girl and will test your carbon filter. I love giving it to people for the first time! They have a nice smile on their face on the inhale with the nice sweet berry/grape Flavor coming through and then the extremely confused face when they Exhale! The confusion comes from the absolute weird funky taste that comes through on the Exhale. ........................ Dirty socks, smelly underwear or some crap like that. :eyebrows: :haha::haha::haha:
RUCU CUCU Is beginning to rival her in the sweetness department. She's a bit stingy with her smell but disturb her and she'll slap you around a bit!:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha::haha:

It will be interesting how she turns out. She Is going to make a nice little bit too!

Can’t go wrong with Mephisto 👍

Both of those strains are solid too.

Hello mate, are SODK good site and food seed to sell there ?

Getting back to mayo...anybody here make theirs from scratch? I've never tried it, mice self.
Yep, many times. Tastes great, is a huge pain in the ass (although there are shortcuts depending what kitchen machines you have)….and yes, definitely has a shelf life since there’s egg yolks…. :pass:

So...what is 'reader mode'?

reader mode pullz up threadmarked postz only....a handy thing for a grow journal, but u'd miss a lot like that here in LS, so.... ;) ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back