Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn’t miss much…..basically, there was a complete retelling of The Big Lebowski, via gif late last evening….in an effort to distract from an errant drunkard that was on the loose out East.

There, all caught up :pass: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1701268767304.gif

Ask @WildBill, its something about a tree that has been cut’ed down by massive humans or ALIENS! And i thought you were the Guy who did it. Something like that. If you want details - Ask @WildBill, he brought it up, not the tree anyway…

Anyhow… I’m a bummer - LOOK!

View attachment 1649796

Just kidding, I’m burning the evidence!
I like burning the evidence! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

tumblr_otv1f0oo5u1wrhno7o1_400.gif

Good morning! It's going good my friend ...a good cup of Java and I'm getting my mind right with a smidge of Walter White BX1...

How are you doing today?

:pass:
Is that your BX ?

I wish my current Walter White had smaller calyx like it's daughter Aunt Jeannie's Elixier.

I have requests for Walter White Flower, otherwise I would go ahead and make live Rosin.

What was the size of your calyx on your Walter White?

Check out Nazare, Portugal waves. They are massive and one of the big wave riders, Kai Lenny, performs in air 360's. I'm still mulling over whether Kai is mentally deranged.
Every single one of those guys that ride those monsters are quite mentally Deranged!:headbang::headbang::headbang::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Is that your BX ?

I wish my current Walter White had smaller calyx like it's daughter Aunt Jeannie's Elixier.

I have requests for Walter White Flower, otherwise I would go ahead and make live Rosin.

What was the size of your calyx on your Walter White?
Just a touch larger than average, but yet the buds themselves are still very dense...
Screenshot_2023-11-29-10-20-06-584.jpg

:pass:

Actors! :crying:
Nothing but people that failed to outgrow play-acting as a child!:headbang::headbang:

It never ceases to amaze me the self aggrandizing mental attitude these fucking idiots have.

We don't give a damn about your opinion about any damn thing!

You are a person that gets paid for play-acting, nothing more!

This gives you no special insight to anything in life! In fact, it only bolsters your silly vision of being more important than you actually are.

Sad thing about it, actors are too damn stupid to realize this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back