Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wave of the day
Screenshot 2023-11-29 at 9.27.16 AM.png

I haven’t talked to him in like 10yrs cuz he went on to start smoking meth too but my best friend for many years had a daily habit of drinking a 30pk of natural light and it started well before he was 21 cuz he would get from his dads stash! His dad being such an alcoholic that before it killed him he wound up having both legs amputated from alcoholism complications (which was weird cuz he was 6’ 8” with legs) but even that wasn’t enough to deter the son from becoming a full blown alcoholic too! No idea if he is even still alive since he has no social media!
Shit is the devil. I know someone that happened too she was 35 couldnt use her legs wore a diaper drank herself to death. Her dad enabled it. So sad. Why I only drink on occasion. Ruins lives and kills Now my buddy thats trying to quit drinking got pulled over last night at midnight in another state. That has a no tolerance policy and would be his third dwi. And he had weed on him. Sounds like they let him go and didnt arrest him like they should so he is forced to get help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back