Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure my immune system is crap with all this other stuff going on. Supposedly another new doctor is supposed to call tomorrow cuz when I talked to the last one that screwed up they weren't in a hurry, took me 3 weeks last time as an "emergency case" so I don't know tryna keep my head up. ... and I guess eat more soup

huggs.gif
Yup....you start to wear out @PinkyNotTheBrain....no sleep...no nutrition... :shrug: ...you've got nowt to heal with..

#FingersCrossed the new Doc is better than the old one.........:bighug:

Ugh! Found some white spots forming on the leaves of my Wedding Glue. Found these little F'ers hanging out at the base of the leaves. Time to act fast. I'll try soapy water first. Maybe I can still find some ladybugs outside.

View attachment 1637281

Aphids and thrips look similar in larval stage of life; what does the damage on the plant looks like? White spots tends to indicate one more than the other, but would like to see.

Aphids and thrips look similar in larval stage of life; what does the damage on the plant looks like? White spots tends to indicate one more than the other, but would like to see.
Ya I haven’t had thrips yet thankfully but i know from my cucumbers that the baby (or larval stage) aphids look similar to a mite if not under magnification but the spots where they suck food out the leaf look the same as adult damage!

Ya I haven’t had thrips yet thankfully but i know from my cucumbers that the baby (or larval stage) aphids look similar to a mite if not under magnification but the spots where they suck food out the leaf look the same as adult damage!

Mites are generally very, very tiny compared to aphids/thrips. Russets require magnification to see; and two-spotted spider mites (the most common spider mite, which is a lot bigger than russet mites) still look like small dots compared to aphids/thrips.

Thrips suck. Aphids are easier. And looking at his journal, his plants are still vegging, no signs of damage, and not mentioned, so gotta be a new issue and totally fixable. Either aphids or thrips, treatment is the same at this point... @DDubs You still got that recipe for lost coast? Pluck the leaves where you see the action and toss em, check the undersides. Spray whole plant with the lost coast stuff 3x in a week, then weekly for a couple and you should be good. This applies for every plant that you've got going :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back