Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Mañ'O'Green I was working in the yard all day today and scowering around looking for a couple ladybugs to bring in. I found one that I was ablemto relocate. That was it. I'll have to find some of that soap and get to it.
These work good for small infestations! Or if u can order ladybug larvae they eat like some straight hogs!

SeedStockers Triton Biscotto Lime Day 40 Topdressed her 2 hefty cups EWC-> 1TBS Terp Tea bloom 3-7-4, 2Tsp Terp Tea Bloom Booster .5-6-18 -> 2 hefty cups BaS BaF, CoM Lobster Compost ~ Watered in with -100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .02 yucca, 1.5ml Hydroguard, and .6ml Mammoth p ~ ph to 6.3

Is this better @Fermented_Fruitz pot is about mounded up if she needs another it definitely will be. Guess I didn't notice the spots she hadn't filled but I seen around the edges it was packed with roots and it had me worried a little

IMG_6816.jpeg
IMG_6819.jpeg
IMG_6821.jpeg
IMG_6822.jpeg
IMG_6823.jpeg
IMG_6824.jpeg

SeedStockers Triton Biscotto Lime Day 40 Topdressed her 2 hefty cups EWC-> 1TBS Terp Tea bloom 3-7-4, 2Tsp Terp Tea Bloom Booster .5-6-18 -> 2 hefty cups BaS BaF, CoM Lobster Compost ~ Watered in with -100ppm Tap/RO blend with .125g kelp, .35 humic, .02 yucca, 1.5ml Hydroguard, and .6ml Mammoth p ~ ph to 6.3

Is this better @Fermented_Fruitz pot is about mounded up if she needs another it definitely will be. Guess I didn't notice the spots she hadn't filled but I seen around the edges it was packed with roots and it had me worried a little

View attachment 1637390View attachment 1637391View attachment 1637392View attachment 1637393View attachment 1637394View attachment 1637395
That works but mine was always a few inches above rim to start but no biggie! This way u wont make a mess in the floor like mine did!

That works but mine was always a few inches above rim to start but no biggie! This way u wont make a mess in the floor like mine did!

Thanks will do the next round little different and start with more like you said I have been on conservative side:headbang::pass:

Thanks will do the next round little different and start with more like you said I have been on conservative side:headbang::pass:
Its fine as long as u stay on top of topdressing everything! More to start just means lil less time til u need to add on to the mountain so no biggie at all! Making it piled up makes a mess every time u need to take a cover off!

Its fine as long as u stay on top of topdressing everything! More to start just means lil less time til u need to add on to the mountain so no biggie at all! Making it piled up makes a mess every time u need to take a cover off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back