Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you Bill? Good to see your eyeballs are still currently screwed in correct my friend.
:d5:

I don't know if the GG tents are that much superior to justify the higher standard price point though. A grow tent oughta not have a ton of light leakage, and it shouldn't be a sacrifice for the 'heavy duty stitching.' Mine is literally a makeshift planetarium. I tend to lean towards Vivosun tents because I've had great success with them. I've not had issues with the zips, the material is above standard in thickness, and the Mylar is above average in light reflectivity. They're great for the price point. Just my thoughts on it Amigo .

:pass:

I haven't had any problems with pin lights. Mine has flaps that cover the large zipper, which I prefer the large zipper to the smaller one.

Yeah, I saw Migros vid. I do think though that Mars Hydro and Vivosun are excellent price points!

I think of it kind of like when I bought my Mach1 in 03. I coulda bought a GT Mustang, but I chose to take a performance upgrade and bought the Mach1!:headbang::headbang::headbang::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::biggrin::biggrin::pass:

How can he reference that to your face and then to the glasses?

Center points unless you look like sloth I don’t see the issue

1701124307498.gif

To be honest with you, I think that's a line of crap! This last set of glasses the person at the glasses store must have gotten mine off a little bit because they didn't function as well as the prior pair.

Yeah I have had issue like that before where they screw up the angle of the lenses but that was the dr fault for not taking the right measurements.

I’ve been wearing glasses for 30 years and contacts for 20 I’ve been around a few optometrists :doh:

Wow I assumed all tents had the plastic window. Mesh doesn’t sound like a very good idea.
It's just one area where they can lessen the cost. It doesn't have quite the same functionality.
I've stopped using it on my most new Mars tent, two years old next month. The stitching on the velcro attached to the door has begun to have a problem. I restitched that one corner , but I'm not gonna do the whole damn thing .

Center points unless you look like sloth I don’t see the issue

View attachment 1649441

Yeah I have had issue like that before where they screw up the angle of the lenses but that was the dr fault for not taking the right measurements.

I’ve been wearing glasses for 30 years and contacts for 20 I’ve been around a few optometrists :doh:
How in the hell did you get a picture of me???????:biggrin::crying::crying::crying::crying:

I gave up contacts When I went back aboard ship full time. Just too many solvents and crap in the air around the machinery where I worked. Especially the last command! My office was in the Ram Room that operated the flight deck elevators. The hydraulics that operated that system was so dangerous ........... Altogether now ........ How dangerous was it?
Basically, ANY Measurable leak was called for General Quarters!

Well....................... At least that's how it's supposed to happen!:face:
I think every other hydraulic fluid in the Navy does not have those qualities! I have no idea why in the hell they had to make this particular system require such a nasty fluid.
The chief engineer wouldn't/couldn't do a damn thing about it, so I instituted a Wild Bill weekly PM. I had the woodworking shop on the shore save me their sawdust. I made a little aluminum tray for each one of the Rams and put the sawdust in it to absorb any leakage. I wrote up an actual Preventive Maintenance procedure And gave it to the chief engineer. While he couldn't officially sanctify it, he did approve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back