Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had IBS one time when I had allergic reactions to a bunch of them different plants the first winter I spent in Hawaii. I'm sure as hell glad I outgrew that crap! Hopefully, they have eliminated Crohn's disease with you. It played hell with my POS sister before she got it properly diagnosed, but that was in the 60s!

Yeah, I used to have eagle eyes! I didn't need glasses until after I got 'hurt' while in the military. I never fathomed that an explosion could cause such a thing, but for some reason, while I was still in the hospital about four months later, my sight begin to change. Naturally, the doctors wouldn't or couldn't tell me why! At the time walking was a bit more important to relearning to do. Why, just wasn't that important and not a damn thing could be done about it.

If you have progressive lenses, have you ever got a pair where you didn't get this in the line of your eyes marked?
I have been diagnosed with Crohn's disease - Gluten intolerance, IBS-C never goes away and they have no cure or even meds that have worked for me. I have tried several with no help. The key is to avoid triggers. When I have a flare-up the inflammation runs from my stomach to my ***hole. It feels like my guts are on fire and wrenched out of shape and I get so cold I shiver with blankets on. Sometimes I just get in a hot shower or stand in the summer sun, It usually lasts 3 days but has gone on for more than a week before.

I saw a mechanic cut his hand right off with a hydraulic pin-hole leak, it just fell to the ground before he even knew what happened. I don't know if they were able to re-attach it, so yeah working around that stuff is dangerous.

Wonder how that grow went with the first time grower with 50 plants. Something about his Albanian growers went on their own.
catWhat.jpg

i got a tent kit from Mars. Our state was voting on rec, and i thought FOR SURE that it would pass. so ordered the kit. Nope. So, it has sat empty. Might have to put some peppers in.
Ya "peppers".

watch out. I hears It's a gateway cultivar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back