Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zenni is OUT! They might have cheap prices for simple prescriptions, but the idiot that I got on the phone, that made it quite obviously that English is her second language, Has no idea what progressive lenses are in actuality and what you have to do to get a functioning set of progressive lenses. The focal point of the progressive lenses is quite a bit more important than regular prescriptions . This means it has to be done in person!
"Your Doctor will give you a prescription." Yes lady, the doctor gives everyone a prescription that needs glasses!:face:
There is no way for a doctor to write a prescription with those two points accurately designated! Jesus Christ! I so hate people that just don't know their damn job and how to do it right! I hate dealing with ineptitude!
It was quite obvious that all they have there is a damn call center managed somewhere overseas.

I could see it working quite well with someone with a simple prescription. Regrettably, not mine! The prices were pretty decent!

I still appreciate the effort @Lil Dab !!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::pass:

1701122118895.png

I tried :shrug:

Goldmember GIF - Austin Powers Gold Member No Pleasing You GIFs

Edit FWIW I was laughing at the CS person not speaking English :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:

All right! Point Taken!
I definitely do like the clear plastic window on my tent. I've done flow test with smoke in my 4x4 and was able to watch it without having to put a camera in the tent or something like that.
Wow I assumed all tents had the plastic window. Mesh doesn’t sound like a very good idea.

Zenni is OUT! They might have cheap prices for simple prescriptions, but the idiot that I got on the phone, that made it quite obviously that English is her second language, Has no idea what progressive lenses are in actuality and what you have to do to get a functioning set of progressive lenses. The focal point of the progressive lenses is quite a bit more important than regular prescriptions . This means it has to be done in person!
"Your Doctor will give you a prescription." Yes lady, the doctor gives everyone a prescription that needs glasses!:face:
There is no way for a doctor to write a prescription with those two points accurately designated! Jesus Christ! I so hate people that just don't know their damn job and how to do it right! I hate dealing with ineptitude!
It was quite obvious that all they have there is a damn call center managed somewhere overseas.

I could see it working quite well with someone with a simple prescription. Regrettably, not mine! The prices were pretty decent!

I still appreciate the effort @Lil Dab !!!!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::pass:
I couldn’t do the progressIves man that drove me nuts. I’m a bi-focal guy lol

I correlate the tents like choosing between Chevrolet and Cadillac when I was a kid. Are you willing to pay more money for a better product?
How are you Bill? Good to see your eyeballs are still currently screwed in correct my friend.
:d5:

I don't know if the GG tents are that much superior to justify the higher standard price point though. A grow tent oughta not have a ton of light leakage, and it shouldn't be a sacrifice for the 'heavy duty stitching.' Mine is literally a makeshift planetarium. I tend to lean towards Vivosun tents because I've had great success with them. I've not had issues with the zips, the material is above standard in thickness, and the Mylar is above average in light reflectivity. They're great for the price point. Just my thoughts on it Amigo .

:pass:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners!

Went down hard with an IBS attack yesterday :cuss: Remember the last batch of chicken breakfast sausage? I did not get enough spice in it so I was trying to spice it up a bit with some chili oil yesterday, 3 hours later I am bent over in pain, my metabolism slows and I get very cold. All I can do is bundle up and wait for it to pass. The big problem I have with chilies is that some don't cause me any reaction while others are vicious!

Yes I have seen that in the parking lot of Walmart several times! You just never know what a trip to Wally world will present: :rofl:

I think new Members cannot use the Private Mail system until they reach a number of posts, I don't remember the number.

I have the same type of glasses with the same "way too expensive" price but they got me by the balls - eyeballs!
I had IBS one time when I had allergic reactions to a bunch of them different plants the first winter I spent in Hawaii. I'm sure as hell glad I outgrew that crap! Hopefully, they have eliminated Crohn's disease with you. It played hell with my POS sister before she got it properly diagnosed, but that was in the 60s!

Yeah, I used to have eagle eyes! I didn't need glasses until after I got 'hurt' while in the military. I never fathomed that an explosion could cause such a thing, but for some reason, while I was still in the hospital about four months later, my sight begin to change. Naturally, the doctors wouldn't or couldn't tell me why! At the time walking was a bit more important to relearning to do. Why, just wasn't that important and not a damn thing could be done about it.

If you have progressive lenses, have you ever got a pair where you didn't get this in the line of your eyes marked?

View attachment 1649438

I tried :shrug:

Goldmember GIF - Austin Powers Gold Member No Pleasing You GIFs

Edit FWIW I was laughing at the CS person not speaking English :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl:
To be honest with you, I think that's a line of crap! This last set of glasses the person at the glasses store must have gotten mine off a little bit because they didn't function as well as the prior pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back