Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both, and think the vivosun beats the mars in quality. They have basically the same frame, but vivosun is thicker, and I like the window being see through plastic, vs. the mars window, which is mesh. Plus the vivosun seems more reflective… :pass:
All right! Point Taken!
I definitely do like the clear plastic window on my tent. I've done flow test with smoke in my 4x4 and was able to watch it without having to put a camera in the tent or something like that.

I buy all my frames through Zenni I get my contacts through my eye doctor when I get my prescription then take my prescription to zenni and get glasses their frames are super cheap I buy two at a time so I have a backup pair

I'll have to give them a try! :headbang: :headbang: :pass: :worship:

I buy all my frames through Zenni I get my contacts through my eye doctor when I get my prescription then take my prescription to zenni and get glasses their frames are super cheap I buy two at a time so I have a backup pair

I'm on hold with them right now. From what I gathered, there are no brick and mortar sites to this company.
I really don't think they're gonna be able to help me. With progressive lenses, you really have to mark the focal point pretty accurately to get a decent set of progressive lenses to work properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back