Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1649169
View attachment 1649170

Mine are both going strong and approaching 4yrs! Only thing is sometimes out box u will find some small light leaks but if u do warranty is top notch and they will fix it! And as long as u don’t manhandle them won’t develop leaks over time! Mine are same quality as day 1 maybe just inside walls not quite as shiny from numerous cleanings with bleach etc! ;) :d5:

Man even if they take care that would piss me off as much as you pay for them. The main reason I'd go with them is the height and their light proofing. Any of the tent's I've had vivosun or AC have stayed it like new condition the only reason I have switched up is size. I had a short 5x5x72 thought I wouldn't miss that extra foot so I went to a 4x4x80 which was a squeeze but if I move some ducting I can slide the tent over and fit the 5x5x80. The gorilla with barely fit height wise I have 7' max

Man even if they take care that would piss me off as much as you pay for them. The main reason I'd go with them is the height and their light proofing. Any of the tent's I've had vivosun or AC have stayed it like new condition the only reason I have switched up is size. I had a short 5x5x72 thought I wouldn't miss that extra foot so I went to a 4x4x80 which was a squeeze but if I move some ducting I can slide the tent over and fit the 5x5x80. The gorilla with barely fit height wise I have 7' max
Both my gorillas are 83” tall but both also have 1’ extensions i can add on! 2x4 i have 2 somehow so i could make it over 9’ tall! :eyebrows::crying:

And here I am with 62":size:

Both my gorillas are 83” tall but both also have 1’ extensions i can add on! 2x4 i have 2 somehow so i could make it over 9’ tall! :eyebrows::crying:

And here I am with 62":size:

I have 84" in one small section (5'x9') down here most of the basement is 76"(+/- 1") depending on the floor my 3x3 is 72" and my dry tent is 60"

View attachment 1649169
View attachment 1649170

Mine are both going strong and approaching 4yrs! Only thing is sometimes out box u will find some small light leaks but if u do warranty is top notch and they will fix it! And as long as u don’t manhandle them won’t develop leaks over time! Mine are same quality as day 1 maybe just inside walls not quite as shiny from numerous cleanings with bleach etc! ;) :d5:
Pfft, a few pinholes. Mine had a ton, and so does the replacement. If I remember correctly, you yourself said the explanation for yours was that they had to use larger needles to sew it. The same explanation they gave me.
..:crying:

Mine has leaks galore, especially in the fuzzy Velcro that the window opens and sticks to...the leaks are literally everywhere Amigro. Everywhere there's a stitch.. But I'm not so worried about it as mine is in a blacked out room.

1701043618685.gif

Pfft, a few pinholes. Mine had a ton, and so does the replacement. If I remember correctly, you yourself said the explanation for yours was that they had to use larger needles to sew it. The same explanation they gave me.
..:crying:

Mine has leaks galore, especially in the fuzzy Velcro that the window opens and sticks to...the leaks are literally everywhere Amigro. Everywhere there's a stitch.. But I'm not so worried about it as mine is in a blacked out room.
They never gave me a reason but this was over 3yrs ago! Mine only had couple along the seam where that inside pocket was sewn on! My tents are in my bedroom and never had any herm issues! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back