Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is $257 for the original 5x5 but then they want $50 for shipping so all said it done it just over $300 for just the tent.. I have a cart on vivosun filled cause I am for sure buying one of their fans and filters.. 1 6" inline fan and controller, 2 6" carbon filters, ducting, and 2 different heat mats with one controller plus their upgraded 5x5x80" grow tent for 380$ with free shipping.

It's a tough call all the tents a very equal gorilla has the height advantage but no side doors the vivosun has 1 front door and two side doors
What is upgraded about the vivosun?

It is $257 for the original 5x5 but then they want $50 for shipping so all said it done it just over $300 for just the tent.. I have a cart on vivosun filled cause I am for sure buying one of their fans and filters.. 1 6" inline fan and controller, 2 6" carbon filters, ducting, and 2 different heat mats with one controller plus their upgraded 5x5x80" grow tent for 380$ with free shipping.

It's a tough call all the tents a very equal gorilla has the height advantage but no side doors the vivosun has 1 front door and two side doors

Never had a vivosun. If its similar quality, vivosun it is! My gorilla 5x5 has some issues, but has been abused by me. Also have 2 4x4 gorillas in perfect condition after a couple of years. Like you said, other companies are catching up in quality.

I need a 2x4 to keep a couple moms and will probably try an ac infinity here shortly. You happy with yours?

Why the need for the extra size? I’ve had three vivosun tents (not upgraded) and thought they were excellent quality….

Just for weight capacity not that's it's need I had one of the regular non upgraded version too and it was a great tent zipper was a little shady but they have upgraded that from what I can tell on both models. The price wasn't that much around 20$difference but now they are sold out of black non upgraded version so I'd have to buy that the gray one

Screenshot 2023-11-22 at 9.43.03 PM.png

MI feel like I remember you being less then impressed with your gorilla for the money
1701041451088.gif

1701041588987.gif

Mine are both going strong and approaching 4yrs! Only thing is sometimes out box u will find some small light leaks but if u do warranty is top notch and they will fix it! And as long as u don’t manhandle them won’t develop leaks over time! Mine are same quality as day 1 maybe just inside walls not quite as shiny from numerous cleanings with bleach etc! ;) :d5:

Never had a vivosun. If its similar quality, vivosun it is! My gorilla 5x5 has some issues, but has been abused by me. Also have 2 4x4 gorillas in perfect condition after a couple of years. Like you said, other companies are catching up in quality.

I need a 2x4 to keep a couple moms and will probably try an ac infinity here shortly. You happy with yours?

I think with tents they all have their pro and cons yes I am happy with my AC tents and heard the newer are better covered heavier zippers. But they never have much for sales and the Migro video's show their tents having the lowest reflectivity

From the video's I've watched and I have dealt with vivosun CS they are top of it. They are making leaps and bonds catching up with the competition listening the users. Everything I've seen so far their controller should compare if not beat the ac infinity. Reviews say it easier to use with all the same capabilities plus some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back