Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1701028890474.jpg

Just cut the main stem down to one pair of balls....... :headbang: ...that'll slow it down and not take up any room......I do it all the time.....:pass:

Thanks man!

I trimmed about half the roots off, which should stunt it quite a bit, and I trimmed a lot of the bigger leaves off it. But if it continues to get big, I'll top it like you suggest. I have 4 stone dragon growing in one 5 gallon DWC bucket. One is for sure a male. The other is a maybe, and I have 2 that are about a month out from being able to be sexed. I also only have the nutrient strength at half in that bucket compared to my others. These are just for capturing some pollen, and if I get a female I plan to reverse it with STS spray.

My animal face bag seed sprouted today.

1701034317669.png

I haven't decided what I'm gonna do with this one yet.

My mom bought a 100 watt LED grow light (1000 watt equivalent) because I was talking to her about growing tomatoes during the winter. But I just harvested some of those same tomatoes that I grew in my grow tent. And honestly, they tasted like shit. They were very ripe, but they were not sweet at all. Not like the exact same breed I grew over the summer outside. I was so disappointed. My wife tried one and immediately spit it out. So I threw them away and got the containers out of the tent. Oh well.

But I'm going to suggest she give me that light, and I'll use it in the 2x2 tent I have sitting around, and I'll grow that photoperiod out in it as long as its a female. And if not, I'll order some fem photo seeds online to play with. I want to play around with higher stress training tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back