Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the reps @N/A-Greengo

Hey dumb question are you happy with your gorilla tent and would you buy another? I am seriously considering buying a gorilla 5x5 for 250$ or the vivosun upgraded model for 140$. I feel like I remember you being less then impressed with your gorilla for the money
Have you tried AC Infinity? I have 2 of there tents and can't complain.

Have you tried AC Infinity? I have 2 of there tents and can't complain.

Yes I have three of their tent 4x4, 3x3, and 20”x36”. I’ve heard their new ones are even better but they want 199$ the vivosun has same specs and poles for <$140. I just had heard gorilla were top of line at one point but seems other have came along ways.

sunday stoner thought experiment -> gorilla vs polar bear....which do u think would win-? :shrug: ppp
tumblr_mmoo6zeQMl1sonqrno1_400.gif

:smokeit:

Space…..

Currently, the fastest spacecraft can reach speeds of up to 692,000 kilometers per hour, which is still slower than the speed of light.

But if we use for example…. And I quote:

“220 Swift is the fastest commercial cartridge in the world, with a published velocity of 1,422 m/s (4,665 ft/s) using a bullet of 1.9 grams (29 gr) and 2.7 grams (42 gr) of 3031 powder.”

Which could equal with the speed of minimum
5 119 200 km/h.

But we could use nitroglycerin instead, slow released, controlled “explosions” instead - or a big bang depending and the G-forces…..

🖖🖖🖖🫡

Last edited:
Space…..

Currently, the fastest spacecraft can reach speeds of up to 692,000 kilometers per hour, which is still slower than the speed of light.

But if we use:

220 Swift is the fastest commercial cartridge in the world, with a published velocity of 1,422 m/s (4,665 ft/s) using a bullet of 1.9 grams (29 gr) and 2.7 grams (42 gr) of 3031 powder.

But we could use nitroglycerin instead, slow released, controlled “explosions” instead - or a big bang depending and the G-forces…..

🖖🖖🖖🫡
Mental telepathy is faster :coffee:

Mental telepathy is faster :coffee:

I haven’t checked the numbers, but you could possibly be right. All we have to do is to transform ourselves into bits… build ourselves “into” radio-waves. Doable, yes - but who’s paying for it and who’s gonna do the work?

I want to grow weed… 🫤

Hmm, maybe a super-magnet-beam with precision accuracy. Placed on the earth, moon and mars….

Someone, contact NASA or Elon Musk so they can put me in the test-ship! 🙄

Space…..

But if we use for example…. And I quote:

“220 Swift is the fastest commercial cartridge in the world, with a published velocity of 1,422 m/s (4,665 ft/s) using a bullet of 1.9 grams (29 gr) and 2.7 grams (42 gr) of 3031 powder.”

Which could equal with the speed of minimum
5 119 200 km/h.

🖖🖖🖖🫡
Ion pulse generator engine. Navy has technology. In theory, capable of propelling an object up to and possibly in excess of the speed of light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back