Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i'm thinkin we're way overdue :shrug:
I moved to the region

1701025228521.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:

No snow here. Just some rain late this afternoon.

I stayed up way too late last night and woke up at 10am, and we made a walmart run to get some stuff for dinner.

Back to the 2 plants I was trying to sex yesterday - one is def a male so I trimmed its roots way up, I want to stunt it because I don't give an F about how much it grows, I just want a few pollen pods off it. Save space for my other plants.

Just cut the main stem down to one pair of balls....... :headbang: ...that'll slow it down and not take up any room......I do it all the time.....:pass:

When is visited Mexico I read a bit about Inka and maja, marijuhana.
And “in” in English could mean inside, you know the beauty is on the inside, all that bullshit you know🤣

But then I took ka, which mean thank you in Thailand, if a girl says it, in a very polite way. So for me there is a connection between the inka-people and Thailand. Let’s not forget the weed and their culture etc.

There is also a connection to the pyramids, the death-chambers down under the pyramids were built so the “inka”-humans, the kind ones could relax and don’t get disturbed by other wavelengths/people.

👨‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👨‍⚕️

Last edited:
Good Morfnoevight All you Sunday happy Live Stoners!

I need to go put my Christmas lights up :rofl: I am usually first on my block but this year more than half were up before Thursday? I won't put lights up until AFTER Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back