Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is visited Mexico I read a bit about Inka and maja, marijuhana.
And “in” in English could mean inside, you know the beauty is on the inside, all that bullshit you know🤣

But then I took ka, which mean thank you in Thailand, if a girl says it, in a very polite way. So for me there is a connection between the inka-people and Thailand. Let’s not forget the weed and their culture etc.

There is also a connection to the pyramids, the death-chambers down under the pyramids were built so the “inka”-humans, the kind ones could relax and don’t get disturbed by other wavelengths/people.

👨‍⚕️👨‍⚕️👨‍⚕️

You gotta be careful about those Thai girls. Sometimes they aren't.

I moved the Orange Diesel into the big boy tent.

I may end up with the Cherry Alien in here too before the other two are done.

1701035067734.png

I am really not impressed with the Zkittelz from Fastbuds, its being a temperamental little ph queen. "whaaaaa, my PH is 5.5, I'm gonna turn my leaves rusty and look like shit." Ok, cool, so I dump the water and refill it and ph it to 6.0, a week goes by and somehow just that plant is down to 5.5 or so again. None of the others do that.

The leaves on the orange diesel are huge.
1701035184927.png

And you can see she has 3 branches per node, instead of 2.

1701035218545.png

And its continued that way all the way up the plant, its not just one node that did it.

1701035242085.png

This thing is going to end up being a monster.

1701035332608.png

The Cherry Alien and Orange Diesel both got fresh water and nutrients today. I try to do that every 30 days or so, or the TDS starts going through the roof. Once it hits 1500 I change the water and I ideally keep it around 1200.

The Cherry Alien and Orange Diesel also got 50ml of Si+ from General Hydroponics. 50ml of Si+ took 20ml of PH Down to get back to 6.0. Based on the leaves and growth rate of both of them, they are going to be monsters, so I want the silicone for stronger branches. Especially with that Orange Diesel having 50% more branches hanging off it.

So a few weeks ago I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I had tried 11 before and didn't like it, but I decided it was finally time to bite the bullet and do it for all the updates and stuff.

So this fucking thing installed Microsoft One Drive, and without asking me, started syncing all of my documents to some Microsoft One Driver server out in the cloud somewhere. So all my god damned weed pics, that I am super careful to not store on the cloud or anything but just on my harddrive....got synced to some fucking server at Microsoft.

I know there are data privacy laws, blah blah blah, but I just don't like it. Its a god damned invasion of my privacy to copy my personal documents off my PC and to somewhere else without explicitly asking me.

So a few weeks ago I upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I had tried 11 before and didn't like it, but I decided it was finally time to bite the bullet and do it for all the updates and stuff.

So this fucking thing installed Microsoft One Drive, and without asking me, started syncing all of my documents to some Microsoft One Driver server out in the cloud somewhere. So all my god damned weed pics, that I am super careful to not store on the cloud or anything but just on my harddrive....got synced to some fucking server at Microsoft.

I know there are data privacy laws, blah blah blah, but I just don't like it. Its a god damned invasion of my privacy to copy my personal documents off my PC and to somewhere else without explicitly asking me.
Fuckin Carl

Thanks for the reps @N/A-Greengo

Hey dumb question are you happy with your gorilla tent and would you buy another? I am seriously considering buying a gorilla 5x5 for 250$ or the vivosun upgraded model for 140$. I feel like I remember you being less then impressed with your gorilla for the money

For 250, Id get the gorilla. Just my .02 monies

For 250, Id get the gorilla. Just my .02 monies

It is $257 for the original 5x5 but then they want $50 for shipping so all said it done it just over $300 for just the tent.. I have a cart on vivosun filled cause I am for sure buying one of their fans and filters.. 1 6" inline fan and controller, 2 6" carbon filters, ducting, and 2 different heat mats with one controller plus their upgraded 5x5x80" grow tent for 380$ with free shipping.

It's a tough call all the tents a very equal gorilla has the height advantage but no side doors the vivosun has 1 front door and two side doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back