Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4 soil tent looking good not much happening :cooldance::pop:

I gave them another watering last night since I noticed eb's were a tad light at the last watering when I transplanted and the grow bags had dried down enough for another watering. Gave everyone around 2 liters w/bennies didn't get any runoff but pots and boxes seemed heavy think I am good for a few days. They'll get top dressed at the end of he week and that's when they'll be ready for water again:headbang::cooldance::pop:

IMG_7542.JPG

IMG_7541.JPG

Whatcha got there? :spels:

Was a joke on the name...."Just the snip" Just the ....

However, I did score a bit of Va canna history this weekend that's super rare! Don't wanna type the name as to show up on searches, but it's the name of the state, beach, and afghani. @Frankthetank Did you ever smoke some of this when you were here?

Was looking as a favor to someone that hooked me up a bit. Was buying some seeds and knew this guy had that cut and asked if he would let a snip or clone go. He told me he wouldn't normally do it, but since we had some mutual friends and a couple of other coincidences, would let it go if I promised not to let it out! Not cheap though! People have been on the hunt for years without being able to find it. Just got lucky and friggin stoked!

Was a joke on the name...."Just the snip" Just the ....

However, I did score a bit of Va canna history this weekend that's super rare! Don't wanna type the name as to show up on searches, but it's the name of the state, beach, and afghani. @Frankthetank Did you ever smoke some of this when you were here?

Was looking as a favor to someone that hooked me up a bit. Was buying some seeds and knew this guy had that cut and asked if he would let a snip or clone go. He told me he wouldn't normally do it, but since we had some mutual friends and a couple of other coincidences, would let it go if I promised not to let it out! Not cheap though! People have been on the hunt for years without being able to find it. Just got lucky and friggin stoked!
Nah….didn’t partake back then…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back