Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot 2023-11-25 at 1.08.55 AM.png

Chuckie’s is some awful stuff. Awfully expensive also. Been a long time, maybe it got better?

If you've ever ordered uber eats or whatever and see Pasquales Pizza, thats Chuckies just rebranded. Ghost kitchen, comes out of the same oven and with the same ingredients as the pizza for the rat.

When I was a kid my mom would make you a cake, half gallon of ice cream and invite a couple kids from the block.

Yeah, when I was a kid up until about 12 or 13, thats what my mom did. Sometimes we'd get to have a sleep over with a few friends.

One time my parents had a really good year (they owned their own business) and we had our birthdays (my sisters b-day is within a week of mine, but a few years apart) at Discovery Zone, which was kind of like an even crazier Chuckie Cheeses. Huge tube system to explore, crazy slides, and a big arcade.

I miss old school family arcades. The only ones we have around us now are pizza places, where you have to pay for the pizza buffet to get in, and the arcade sucks and they don't do paper tickets anymore. My kids couldn't understand that the games were paying out tickets because they just went on the card, there was nothing tangible. Wasn't like when I was a kid and you walked around with a huge thing of tickets to show off how awesome you were at Ski-Ball.

Maybe slow down on the hamburgers there, Randy.

But I weighed myself. I've been eating and drinking like an asshole since last Tuesday and put on 8 pounds. Ugh.
Its all the salt in all this manufactured food. Even the vegetables man, I love these steamer bag veggie things like brocolli and cheese, and then I saw the sodium amounts. Like damn, can Brocolli at least be healthy?

So is there any weight at all behind what this guy is saying with sexing seeds?

IDK, I got out a couple bags of seeds. All of the femenized seeds had that perfect circle on the top.
The few bags of unsexed seeds I have, some had it and some didn't.

My kids are in their 30s and 40s now. Haven’t been to an arcade in years.
My favorite place was in a mall on the south side where I grew up. I went when I was a kid and took my kids there. The mall and arcade have been shut down for several years. You gotta have some jack to be raising kids these days.

My kids are in their 30s and 40s now. Haven’t been to an arcade in years.
My favorite place was in a mall on the south side where I grew up. I went when I was a kid and took my kids there. The mall and arcade have been shut down for several years. You gotta have some jack to be raising kids these days.

It ain't cheap dude, thats for sure. I'm raising 2 of them. Food is insane right now.

A regular grocery trip is a solid $180 to $200 almost every week.
Then you have weeks where everything hits all at once and you have groceries, cleaning supplies, hygiene supplies, and the kids expensive medications all at once.

Not to mention all my bills going up. Spectrum keeps cranking my internet cost up like $5 a year, for absolutely nothing. Although good news is, a local private ISP is installing fiber in my area soon. $80 for symmetrical gigabit internet. I can't wait. $200 if you want 10 gigabit. TEN GIGABIT. How? My network card on my computer isn't even that fast, lol.

Electric. Man, its gone up $20 a month, every month, for the past year. I just hit $490 this month. For a 1300sqft house. But we heat with electric, so I have it on the budget payment play otherwise it would be like $800 in the winter.

Maybe slow down on the hamburgers there, Randy.

But I weighed myself. I've been eating and drinking like an asshole since last Tuesday and put on 8 pounds. Ugh.
Its all the salt in all this manufactured food. Even the vegetables man, I love these steamer bag veggie things like brocolli and cheese, and then I saw the sodium amounts. Like damn, can Brocolli at least be healthy?

Although I can stand to lose a few pounds, I'm not THAT large! :haha: just a meme...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back