Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife said she wasn't going any further

View attachment 1649201
1701058521997.gif

1701058596332.gif

So is there any weight at all behind what this guy is saying with sexing seeds?

IDK, I got out a couple bags of seeds. All of the femenized seeds had that perfect circle on the top.
The few bags of unsexed seeds I have, some had it and some didn't.

Don’t u think if that was a real thing u woulda heard it from someone hear not just rando magee on YouTube?!? :shrug::pighug::crying:

Yeah, when I was a kid up until about 12 or 13, thats what my mom did. Sometimes we'd get to have a sleep over with a few friends.

One time my parents had a really good year (they owned their own business) and we had our birthdays (my sisters b-day is within a week of mine, but a few years apart) at Discovery Zone, which was kind of like an even crazier Chuckie Cheeses. Huge tube system to explore, crazy slides, and a big arcade.

I miss old school family arcades. The only ones we have around us now are pizza places, where you have to pay for the pizza buffet to get in, and the arcade sucks and they don't do paper tickets anymore. My kids couldn't understand that the games were paying out tickets because they just went on the card, there was nothing tangible. Wasn't like when I was a kid and you walked around with a huge thing of tickets to show off how awesome you were at Ski-Ball.
We had this badass place by me called texas games and from about 10-13 rvery friday and/or Saturday we were there for what they called family night but it was a $5 admission and then all the games were set to free play! Only games u actually had to pay for were the couple crane machines but this place was more mortal kombat and street fighter and shit! Where i honed my skills to be able to kick ass! Used to be able to do eveey fatality/babeality (where u turned opponent into a baby/and all that other tricky shit! To this day still got skills as jumped on killer instinct with the nephew and without having ever played the version or hadn’t ever played it on XBOX but still beat him 3 games in a row before we had to leave!

When we used to go there was when we used to be able to go next door to Mc Donalds for dinner and could get double quarter pounders 2 for $5! :eyebrows::headbang:

We had this badass place by me called texas games and from about 10-13 rvery friday and/or Saturday we were there for what they called family night but it was a $5 admission and then all the games were set to free play! Only games u actually had to pay for were the couple crane machines but this place was more mortal kombat and street fighter and shit! Where i honed my skills to be able to kick ass! Used to be able to do eveey fatality/babeality (where u turned opponent into a baby/and all that other tricky shit! To this day still got skills as jumped on killer instinct with the nephew and without having ever played the version or hadn’t ever played it on XBOX but still beat him 3 games in a row before we had to leave!

When we used to go there was when we used to be able to go next door to Mc Donalds for dinner and could get double quarter pounders 2 for $5! :eyebrows::headbang:

Dude, Mortal Kombat 3! I had that for Sega Genesis, with the beastialities and stuff.

I met up with a friend last week for lunch and we were BS'ing about how awesome the 90's were. Like, people pretty much earned the same as now, but I remember going to Applebees with my family and all 4 of us eating for under $20. Like I remember being told "No Entrees over $4" or something like that.

Now, its $60 + Tip for me and my wife and 2 kids to go out anywhere.

I would like to go back to a time when managing a fast food restaurant like a McDonalds was a 50 hour a week job and paid a middle class wage. A friend of mine growing up had a mom who managed one and they had a nice place, a decent car, etc.

Now its like, Oh it pays 13 cents off minimum wage to be a store manager. And places wonder why no one wants to work, everyone calls in sick, and no one cares. Pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

I would like to go back to a time when managing a fast food restaurant like a McDonalds was a 50 hour a week job and paid a middle class wage. A friend of mine growing up had a mom who managed one and they had a nice place, a decent car, etc.

Now its like, Oh it pays 13 cents off minimum wage to be a store manager. And places wonder why no one wants to work, everyone calls in sick, and no one cares. Pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
Friend of mine manages a McDonalds around here and makes $150k with like 3 months of vacation. Basically fell into it by just outlasting the other employees. Like 5 years from wiping off tables to running the place with no effort at all

Friend of mine manages a McDonalds around here and makes $150k with like 3 months of vacation. Basically fell into it by just outlasting the other employees. Like 5 years from wiping off tables to running the place with no effort at all

One time I got on my boss because I wanted a better job and more pay.

He finally asked me, do you want more pay, or do you want a better title?

I said "you know what, you can call me whatever you want, and I'll scrub the shitters, as long as you pay me."

I've stuck to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back