Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint no thang cuz :bump: :jointman:
U forgot the
1701062106721.gif

1701062130380.gif

Dude, Mortal Kombat 3! I had that for Sega Genesis, with the beastialities and stuff.

I met up with a friend last week for lunch and we were BS'ing about how awesome the 90's were. Like, people pretty much earned the same as now, but I remember going to Applebees with my family and all 4 of us eating for under $20. Like I remember being told "No Entrees over $4" or something like that.

Now, its $60 + Tip for me and my wife and 2 kids to go out anywhere.
Lmao they called them animalities not beastialities! Thats a whole different subject brotato chip! :yoinks::haha::crying:

1701062305681.gif

I said "you know what, you can call me whatever you want, and I'll scrub the shitters, as long as you pay me."

Yeah @Blue_dreamer ....I used to say....I'll shovel shit....as long as you pay me the going rate..... :headbang: ....

:crying: Stirred a funny memory....when I asked my Boss if I could go for forklift training....he said No...the Company is not Insured for Women to drive forklifts.........:yoinks:..

So I became the Union Equality Officer...and i was the first woman forklift driver in the whole company.......:biggrin:

sometimes you gotta Work it..:pass:

Look at that.....7.45am.....and the Moon is shining bright as a sun......:headbang:....

IMG_8449.JPG

50F and 91% humidity....feels frigid...if you are dancing on the patio in your drawers trying to get a shot of the moon......:photog:...

:crying:

Morning higher’s. Im still sleeping, so no questions except the easy ones. Y/N.

caturdaycaturd.gif
Snuggle down oh ginger one...there is only me and you at this time in the morning......no hard questions.......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back