Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1649258 Snuggle down oh ginger one...there is only me and you at this time in the morning......no hard questions.......:pass:

We got a dog without a leach, but shes sleeping to..

IMG_7556.jpeg

Are they others sleeping? 💤 crazy

Last edited:
1701069005889.png

I'm doing a bit of homework on the mainscreen......:crying:...then I Looked to the Right........:yoinks:...

If anyone wants the Link for their xmas pressie list....just let me Know......:crying: ..no questions asked.......:yeah:...Honest......

We got a dog without a leach, but shes sleeping to..

View attachment 1649260

Are they others sleeping? 💤 crazy

Aw....she looks content.... :pighug: ...the others are sleeping coz they are USA/Canada.....different time zones.

We only see the insomniacs at this time of their night......:biggrin:

IMG_8455.JPG

I'm up...plants up.....:biggrin:...it may be frigid......but they need the cold and wind to keep them growing healthy in the winter...:headbang:....keep them hard..not Soft......

The Lid is only on overnight to stop the #NightBeast ....... 9 hours 47 minutes Light hours......:pass:

They shouldn't really grow at all.......but it costs me nowt to Try.........

Even the compo is reused.........:crying:

1701070898051.png

Aw....she looks content.... :pighug: ...the others are sleeping coz they are USA/Canada.....different time zones.

We only see the insomniacs at this time of their night......:biggrin:

Hey, let’s meet up with the others in USA/Canada then, and then we just laugh and smoke weed 🙏🏆

@Mossy, people are actually sleeping….

Yup...just thee and me...... :headbang: ...what Trouble should we get into.....?

:crying:

Nah...I can't.....just finished the dog-drag......quick coffee............then we gotta shop...no dog food.........:pass:..boo..

coffe.gif

Yup...just thee and me...... :headbang: ...what Trouble should we get into.....?

:crying:

Nah...I can't.....just finished the dog-drag......quick coffee............then we gotta shop...no dog food.........:pass:..boo..

View attachment 1649275

Okey.. that’s means it’s an open playground while you’re gone……
Hmm….. I’ll figure something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back