Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yessir, so vacuum packed you need a grinder just to bust it up. Ngl tho its not always bad, like mids but bricked
I used to sell some swag back when. Probably was the last person I know In my town that had swag that was 2009 or 10. And there would be one of the lbs be like 1 1/4 and was better bud. You know I kept that shit to myself sold the other shit. If I did sell it I also charge more. Win win. But it was always had so many crushed up beans. I couldnt smoke that shit now adays. When I pick up that swag they would be like layers of black tape over like walmart bags. And you could tell they crushed it cause the bags be crushed in the weed all the time. Just threw the bag and weed all in crush wrap with electrical tape. Was no vacuum sealed bag pretty it was right from cross the border like thats how they packed it to smuggle it. Pretty crazy.

So I pressed 3 strains yesterday Double Bubble, Bubble Triks, and Fast Buds 2108, to make chocolates today, of course I have to dab all 3 all all day today jus because. I am toast.

it was rare to get the good stuff. But there Is a few that stick out in my head. We are spoiled these day. Having to go months on swag really made you appreciate that 50 dollar an eighth weed youd poke onies of to make it last as long as possible. Now that I grow I waste so much compared to when I bought it. Sounds like evolution to me :shrug:
Well even my high school guy got what he just called hydro if u wanted to spend $20 a g and it was often some crazy blue weed! Or it was $50 for an oz of the reggie and we could just roll a bunch of fat philly titans! ;) :shrug::rofl:

So I pressed 3 strains yesterday Double Bubble, Bubble Triks, and Fast Buds 2108, to make chocolates today, of course I have to dab all 3 all all day today jus because. I am toast.
1700022214636.gif

I used to sell some swag back when. Probably was the last person I know In my town that had swag that was 2009 or 10. And there would be one of the lbs be like 1 1/4 and was better bud. You know I kept that shit to myself sold the other shit. If I did sell it I also charge more. Win win. But it was always had so many crushed up beans. I couldnt smoke that shit now adays. When I pick up that swag they would be like layers of black tape over like walmart bags. And you could tell they crushed it cause the bags be crushed in the weed all the time. Just threw the bag and weed all in crush wrap with electrical tape. Was no vacuum sealed bag pretty it was right from cross the border like thats how they packed it to smuggle it. Pretty crazy.
Back when u could fit a 1/2lb brick in the back pocket of some JNCO jeans! :eyebrows::rofl:

Anyone remember them jeans? I used to rock them thangs! :headbang:

1700022385350.png

Apparently these are the modern version! Think they were like 24” around the ankles (lucky brand boot cut are 20”) so just really baggy but they look like a straight dress now! :yoinks::haha::crying:

I just looked apparently the 5-0 collection are 50” around at each ankle! :shrug::nono:

Jesus christ shoulda saved them….as if the backs of each pant leg didn’t get totally destroyed in no time walking on them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back