Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live on in minnesota we didnt get much to choose from back in the day. :crying: Cali had the drop on the weed for along time till Colorado went rec.
I literally went from brick weed to straight chronic overnight! Was using the plug at my high school every one used but 2 years outta school ran into an old friend from the skateparks and he was selling bud and would get 2-5lbs of top shelf chronic delivered from Cali so i got super spoiled! According to names i was told i done smoked about every strain under the sun but 75% was prob just assigned a random name they felt fit appropriately and was prob rarely what strain i was told it was! :shrug:

Same here bro! I used to love winter cuz we would get what we always called Christmas weed and it was actually buds and lime green and stanky! Like pine and skunk! Maybe wasn’t that great but was a million times better then the brick crap we always saw!
it was rare to get the good stuff. But there Is a few that stick out in my head. We are spoiled these day. Having to go months on swag really made you appreciate that 50 dollar an eighth weed youd poke onies of to make it last as long as possible. Now that I grow I waste so much compared to when I bought it. Sounds like evolution to me :shrug:

I literally went from brick weed to straight chronic overnight! Was using the plug at my high school every one used but 2 years outta school ran into an old friend from the skateparks and he was selling bud and would get 2-5lbs of top shelf chronic delivered from Cali so i got super spoiled! According to names i was told i done smoked about every strain under the sun but 75% was prob just assigned a random name they felt fit appropriately and was prob rarely what strain i was told it was! :shrug:
damn that is lucky. Everyone wanted cali weed back in the day. And I always felt like the name told to me of the strain was some bull shit. Unless you grew it or know someone that did back then you could give it any name you want nobody would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back