Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Oct-Dec '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet thats that cartel weed they smuggle up from Mexico!
We used to get that shit here in 2006 when I was a freshman. By 2008 I stopped seeing that stuff as much plus had better connects. The good shit I remember being around alot besides the obvious "Og" was bubba kush, cat piss, sour D, purple urkle and Grape ape. In 2010 senior year I got my med card and never looked back at street weed. I really miss blue cheese, that was another favorite when I first got my card but haven't seen it in maybe 10 years.. not the "real thing" at least.

This guy is his cousin who performs at all the local quinceaneras! ;) :crying:

1700023365437.gif

We used to get that shit here in 2006 when I was a freshman. By 2008 I stopped seeing that stuff as much plus had better connects. The good shit I remember being around alot besides the obvious "Og" was bubba kush, cat piss, sour D, purple urkle and Grape ape. In 2010 senior year I got my med card and never looked back at street weed. I really miss blue cheese, that was another favorite when I first got my card but haven't seen it in maybe 10 years.. not the "real thing" at least.
U ever have a rove cart? Only sell em in Cali but i had a guy that used to get big shipments of them! Those and brass knuckles when they were popular! Both were good! Then once they started making counterfeit empties available for bulk purchase he started getting bogus ones so i stopped buying them!

U ever have a rove cart? Only sell em in Cali but i had a guy that used to get big shipments of them! Those and brass knuckles when they were popular! Both were good! Then once they started making counterfeit empties available for bulk purchase he started getting bogus ones so i stopped buying them!
Ive never had a legit cart from plugs before. Always glo brand which are 100% counterfeit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back